Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

OH yeah I was playing Terraria and found a half demon altar half corruption pot. I broke the pot with a sword, and somehow the altar broke as well and blessed my world with a Hardmode ore.

I found 3/4 of a chest nearby the dungeon underground, because where the missing quarter should be, there was a triangular hammerd block. And guess what: IT DIDN'T OPEN!

I found 3/4 of a chest nearby the dungeon underground, because where the missing quarter should be, there was a triangular hammerd block. And guess what: IT DIDN'T OPEN!
Big waste of loot!

Sometimes I bring my hamster downstairs, and then I'm all like
"Ooh, let's play some console games together!"
And then Hamper is all like
"NO! NO! NO, BORF, NO!!!"
And then I am all like
*playing Gears of War 3*
Hamper always gets so hyper because he doesn't like console games, especially shooters.

Big waste of loot!

Sometimes I bring my hamster downstairs, and then I'm all like
"Ooh, let's play some console games together!"
And then Hamper is all like
"NO! NO! NO, BORF, NO!!!"
And then I am all like
*playing Gears of War 3*
Hamper always gets so hyper because he doesn't like console games, especially shooters.
Rest in peace buddy.

This is more of a sad gaming coincidence than a funny gaming story, but I'll post it anyway.

You see, I was really obsessed with DELTARUNE when Hamper died, so to commemorate him I played Don't Forget by Toby Fox. It made me sad, but at the same time, it made me happy because sometimes I know that it's sometimes true from his point of veiw.

"When the light is running low, and the shadows start to grow, and the places that you know, seem like f a n t a s y "
"There's a light inside your soul, that's still shining in the cold, with the truth, the promise in our hearts..."
"Don't forget; I'm with you in the dark..."

Me trying to get any game on Steam: "Let's buy Hitman 2 for my computer!" *Windows only* "Well, I guess I could get Dishonored!" *Windows only* "Okay, but I could get Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice." *Windows only* *brutally murders computer*

I tried to look up Just Shapes and Beats on my console.

When it didn't load, I was all like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!?!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!

I was playing Terraria, and I killed a skeleton in the dungeon for a Wisp in a Bottle. Just before I collected it, a Bone Lee dash attacked me to oblivion. I have it now, but it was kind of frustrating.

I was creating a level on little big planet 3 (the most glitchy game after lego marvel super heroes) and my level contained loads of infinite life sackbots coming out emitters, so it kept coming up with an error has occurred and I had to reload the game a lot. Each time it crashed I lost progress since last save, so I decided to save regularly. Trouble is, when you save it comes up with the white swirly symbol, and you can't close application while that symbol is there, so what did it do, it came up with error whilst that symbol was still there, and it closed so I reloaded it... Then I saw those dreaded words every LBP3 player fears: you're account is corrupt. After creating a new user to play on and after half a years realisation that stuff isn't going to be recovered, I pressed the delete and restart button, and everything was messed up. I was on level 1, yet I had 100% story completion, all my pins survived, and it said I had collected a lot of goodies, but all my goodies had gone, all my moon levels had gone, levels all unlocked randomly but then locked up again, collectables were messed up, zom zoms didn't work, and you can't recollect map goodies. It's a good job people like smuffy04 exist to give you free stuff.

I was creating a level on little big planet 3 (the most glitchy game after lego marvel super heroes) and my level contained loads of infinite life sackbots coming out emitters, so it kept coming up with an error has occurred and I had to reload the game a lot. Each time it crashed I lost progress since last save, so I decided to save regularly. Trouble is, when you save it comes up with the white swirly symbol, and you can't close application while that symbol is there, so what did it do, it came up with error whilst that symbol was still there, and it closed so I reloaded it... Then I saw those dreaded words every LBP3 player fears: you're account is corrupt. After creating a new user to play on and after half a years realisation that stuff isn't going to be recovered, I pressed the delete and restart button, and everything was messed up. I was on level 1, yet I had 100% story completion, all my pins survived, and it said I had collected a lot of goodies, but all my goodies had gone, all my moon levels had gone, levels all unlocked randomly but then locked up again, collectables were messed up, zom zoms didn't work, and you can't recollect map goodies. It's a good job people like smuffy04 exist to give you free stuff.
R.I.P

I reached max health in Terraria a few hours ago, ironically I then succumbed to a boulder, a fire trap, and 3 dart traps while also accidentally falling in lava.

I dont know if like that is a curse or bad luck or if someone hacked your world files and changed them so that would happen... who knows.

Back
Top Bottom