Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

Also one time I was playing Days Gone, I had a Breaker on my sniper sights, I had Focus activated, and I almost pulled the trigger, but then my Focus ran off and my sights drifted to the left a bit and I missed. I didn't have my rifle suppressed. I promptly died.
[doublepost=1567202302,1567202194][/doublepost](Focus is like holding your breath in other games to stop sight drift, except it can be upgraded to make shots do more damage.)
(Also Breakers are super strong and can take multiple headshots from most sniper rifles, as well as being super fast and can kill you in two hits.)
(Also Freaks are pretty much zombies.)

Possible thread revive! I was playing Far Cry 5 and was having trouble getting into a dumpster for a prepper stash (turns out it wasn't even where I had to go) and I glitched into the climbable wall and glitched 50 feet in the air. I don't think that was the dev intended method, but here we are.

So I'm in a heavily modded run of Skyrim. I've got this companion mod, "M'rissi." She's some adorable catgirl companion.

I'm also running a mod "Clockwork Mansion." It creates a transportation network across Skyrim based on you unlocking certain parts of the mansion during its extensive questline.

One of the quests has you up on the roof of the manor where a very important automaton died in his chair up there. It was a very emotional thing.

Then my idiot catgirl goes and sits down right on top of the guy's corpse.

Avzy82O.png

While farming for the cellphone, my biggest and last obstacle was getting the metal detector, looking through the cavern layer for days (I run on a small world), I hadn't found the nymph even once, so I decided to make an AFK farm to test my luck.

I swear, the nymph simply appeared like 7 times in the middle of the process, and lo and behold.
Not a single one of them did she drop the metal detector.

I even managed to finish the farm, rescue the goblin tinkerer and the stylist, and get into hardmode before she actually dropped the metal detector.

when did I get it, you ask?
She fudging popped out of nowhere, triggered, in the middle of the underground crimson, died in a flurry of hornet/imp shots (+ the ocasional ichor arrow which godhelpme it was hard to get with prehardmode weaponry), and then actually dropped the item.

By that point I didn't even actually need the item because I had a large surplus of spelunker potions from herb/crate farming, but hey. I finally had a PDA, and then a cellphone, so… 8th times' the charm? : D

Killing Destroyer with Angler Armour. I swear that I had been breathing heavily when I've beaten him simply because I forgot for gods sake to wear better armour. And when it happened? Just after a fishing session for Mutant Flinxfin

In my current Terraria game, I've been having some trouble with re-killing Plantera for the Pygmy staff. First time, no big issue, had a bulb right in my Queen Bee arena. Second time, found a bulb in my fishing base, a little ways away. But I'd already set up teleporters, and it wasn't that far... nope. When I teleported, she apparently despawned! Third time, I tried doing it without potions. And I did kill her... but got beaten within an inch of my life -- and in fact, died a second or two later! (I'm assuming I got shot by a passing hornet.)

And last night: I was going to go knock down a Destroyer or two, waiting for nightfall. But... darn, Blood Moon. Back to my main base to fight that out. Okay, 4:30 ... but what's this, it's not getting lighter! Yup, Solar Eclipse. Well, I fought through that, finding that my new Dungeon II equipment is quite helpful, and then... oh, give me a break! Yup, another Blood Moon.

That's two Blood Moons in a row, with a Solar Eclipse between them. On the other hand, between Gold Dust and Coin Ring (and finally being tough enough to go out there and fight for myself), I made 2 platinum off the marathon!

In my current Terraria game, I've been having some trouble with re-killing Plantera for the Pygmy staff. First time, no big issue, had a bulb right in my Queen Bee arena. Second time, found a bulb in my fishing base, a little ways away. But I'd already set up teleporters, and it wasn't that far... nope. When I teleported, she apparently despawned! Third time, I tried doing it without potions. And I did kill her... but got beaten within an inch of my life -- and in fact, died a second or two later! (I'm assuming I got shot by a passing hornet.)

And last night: I was going to go knock down a Destroyer or two, waiting for nightfall. But... darn, Blood Moon. Back to my main base to fight that out. Okay, 4:30 ... but what's this, it's not getting lighter! Yup, Solar Eclipse. Well, I fought through that, finding that my new Dungeon II equipment is quite helpful, and then... oh, give me a break! Yup, another Blood Moon.

That's two Blood Moons in a row, with a Solar Eclipse between them. On the other hand, between Gold Dust and Coin Ring (and finally being tough enough to go out there and fight for myself), I made 2 platinum off the marathon!

Funny you mention this, since I also had two blood moons and a solar eclipse happening right in between them. No funny tale behind it, other than the reaction of my family as I yelled "AW COME ON"… specially because I'm the only english speaker in the house.

Because I didn't face a single solar eclipse till pre-Golem and yet after making one myself I get several natural ones in a few hours.

I didn't even need the Moon Shell by the second eclipse, nor did I need the weaponry, because my summoner is a ranger hybrid, and melee weaponry would just make me even more desperate to find space in my inventory (and I had an AFK Pumpkin Moon farm, so yeah… I had better gear by then)

Still crafted the Terra Blade for the sake of the achievement, though.

Funny you mention this, since I also had two blood moons and a solar eclipse happening right in between them. No funny tale behind it, other than the reaction of my family as I yelled "AW COME ON"… specially because I'm the only english speaker in the house.

Because I didn't face a single solar eclipse till pre-Golem and yet after making one myself I get several natural ones in a few hours.

I didn't even need the Moon Shell by the second eclipse, nor did I need the weaponry, because my summoner is a ranger hybrid, and melee weaponry would just make me even more desperate to find space in my inventory (and I had an AFK Pumpkin Moon farm, so yeah… I had better gear by then)

Still crafted the Terra Blade for the sake of the achievement, though.

Well, extra Moon Shells are pretty salable, and you'lI want to keep one around by way of diving gear. I hear you on inventory space, though I'm doing melee armor, but getting crowded between all the cool melee (the Terra Blade went into a chest a while ago, can't compete with the Yoyo of Cthulhu and the Scourge), and the strategic magic and sentries. Speaking of which, last night I finished clearing the Temple, and figured "might as well take Golem". Beat him handily, and then said "Ooops"...

I forgot about the Old One's War, where I'm now short 25 medals for a T3 sentry. Well, lets see if all this weaponry can cover the difference -- even partial credit should get me the sentry pretty quick anyhow.

[ETA: Harder than I expected: First couple of trials, I ran aground at waves 4 and 5, for a total of 5 medals. ;-( Gonna try gathering more stuff, maybe Dungeon equipment.]

Last edited:
I was playing terraria, when i made a new world to get lizhard traps. I had gone THE EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE JUNGLE, and a random Queen Bee Spawned for no reason.

I played Minecraft and a creeper blew up but he glitched so he didn’t die from the explosion and he was hovering right over the crater he made and I also saw a spider jokey that was just stuck

One time, I was building a house and didn't see the message: "Tonight is going to be a terrible night..." and continued building my house. Then it happened. I don't think I could have been more prepared for it than I was, meaning I felt stupid after I died for not seeing the message. When it happened, I was like, "uh oh..." So I flew up two my GIANT!!! asphalt platform. But I only had titanium armor and it was expert mode, so... I died.

Recently, I was doing a playthrough with Bry-ccentric. I was fishing in the underground, as I had found this really large lake. Eventually, after catching a few crates, I just saw in the chat "H Y D R A T E".

Needless to say, there was A LOT of water that Bry-ccentric was draining into the cavern, and it was just ridiculous how much there was. He basically added a new ocean to it, and I had to mine a lot of blocks to get my fishing power back up. :D
It was pretty funny how mad I got, though.
But I only had titanium armor
Totally isn't the best armor in the game (hint: it actually is, and you can even use it for moon lord. It's set bonus is THAT broken.)

I'm a Mario kart champion. If dare cross paths with me, you are sure to get demolished.
When My brother and I were younger, we played Mario Kart Wii together. Just when he was about to win the race, I would always quit the game right before he finished.
He has never forgiven me since.

Bonus Story! A few months ago, I played Mario Kart 8 Delux, (SNES Rainbow Road) when I got knocked over the track on the last lap. Someone passed me, laughed at me, and turned the last corner. Well, unlucky for him, I had a bomb. I threw it forward (KOBE), which hit the thwomp, blew up, and made the guy spin out. I passed him and won the race.
I was dying of laughter at the end of it. You can't write that :red: man!!

So i was playing minecraft today, and built a nether portal. Not really knowing much about it i went in with only a sword incase my items were long gone and died in there as i expected. What i didn't expect was after i respawned and was looking down on the world from a massive tree because reasons, i noticed where the portal was, there was about a 100 by 100 massive cuboid never ending void cut straight into the land, with only a few caves with a couple of sheep landed on it. It took a long while of standing well back and thinking i'd released impending doom, catastrophe and whatever else upon the world by dying in the nether before i realised it was just a loading error.

So one time I was leaving from a (Very Successful) fishing trip.
You feel the air growing colder around you...
(Only has Chlorophyte Claymore)
Me: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS GAME IS RIGGED

This actually happened three times, twice with The Destroyer. I find my method to be shutting my tablet off very quickly, screaming, and turning it back on before autosave hits.

@Derpling Ω: Totally isn't the best armor in the game (hint: it actually is, and you can even use it for moon lord. It's set bonus is THAT broken.)
Yeah, it's REALLY good for speed runs and killing the dungeon guardian, (witch I did around this point in the game in a normal world with the hoik "glitch") but I'm not doing that. (and eventually I found an easy method to the Destroyer by just putting nimbus clouds on the bottom of a platform and killing probes as the Destroyer gets absolutely DESTROYED by the cloud.)

Back
Top Bottom