Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

Well, I am not violent by nature ... I have exploited the houses of my colleagues who had worked so hard, to later see them fall into the pit of sadness and despair ...

But I can not just play, I must take delicate steps so that they do not realize the surprise ... Because if not, the joke is not funny.
tenor.gif

Oh really I challenge you because I'm equally and maybe even better hehe btw have you ever been on national lb for any mk games and tracks (don't have internet for it)
I accept your challenge!
Unfortunately, I currently do not own Mario Kart 8 Delux for my Switch, nor do I have internet service, so you'll have to be patient.

I accept your challenge!
Unfortunately, I currently do not own Mario Kart 8 Delux for my Switch, nor do I have internet service, so you'll have to be patient.
Well neither do I and most of that was about mk Wii cos I was 20 in AU for dk mountain

Wanna just say it's a draw

This one time I was playing Minecraft, I found a ravine, descended into said ravine, and I found a slime. It was a small one, and I had iron equipment at this point, so I wanted to get some slime balls. Without thinking I said "give me your balls, pal." Thing is, both my mother and sister were in the room, playing Minecraft with me, my mother wasn't amused, but at least my sister found it funny!

I'm doing Trial of the Sword in BotW and I got some bomb arrows. I draw my bow to hit a Bokoblin because I had no weapons left. I didn't notice that I had my bomb arrows equipped and I failed the trial.

This one time I was playing Minecraft, I found a ravine, descended into said ravine, and I found a slime. It was a small one, and I had iron equipment at this point, so I wanted to get some slime balls. Without thinking I said "give me your balls, pal." Thing is, both my mother and sister were in the room, playing Minecraft with me, my mother wasn't amused, but at least my sister found it funny!
Oh I do stuff like that all the time

Watching a person's icon on Terraria turn into a gravestone.
Just four gray pixels. Don't know why I laughed for so long.

Back
Top Bottom