Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

My older brother was playing Skyrim, and he went to Riverwood, and saw a chicken. His first thought was “OOH A CHICKEN!!” He then attacks the chicken. Suddenly, the entire village attacks him. This was hilarious to hear about, because I did the same thing in VR.

My older brother was playing Skyrim, and he went to Riverwood, and saw a chicken. His first thought was “OOH A CHICKEN!!” He then attacks the chicken. Suddenly, the entire village attacks him. This was hilarious to hear about, because I did the same thing in VR.
I did this on my first playthrough as well, relatable

Once I attacked the chickens in Riverwood, it fell through the floor and said that I hadn't killed a witness, so my bounty went up. The only witness was the chicken. That I killed.

That kind of happened with my dad when he was playing Skyrim. He's loaded down with 25,000 pounds of weight, as always, (I mean who doesn't do that?) and he's wandering around in the middle of nowhere on some road between two towns. There's NO ONE around. It's just a huuuuge empty plain with a road in the middle of it.

Then he finds a horse. It's just some random rider-less horse standing alone on the road. There's no interactive NPC around to be talked to. So I urge father dearest to go take the horse. Then he can ride around Skyrim so much faster than crawling on his stomach under the weight of an impossible amount of weight.

So he approaches the horse and quickly finds out that it's owned. But by what NPC? o_O There's literally no one around. So he just hops onto the horse. Instantly, 40 or something bounty has been added to the territory!

So, who reported it? The horse did, of course.

The horse reported my dad for stealing a horse.

Todd Howard, you are amazing.

WTF? This is one of the reasons I don't play Skyrim

What they speak of is rare and often is fixable through mods. Also, none of it beats the horses that I once saw during one playthrough where a horse would slide around at mach 10 with the rider still on them and fly around. This occurred in Morthal and was funniest :red: I've ever see... and I've seen giants send things into orbit, namely a pathetic excuse for an orc in a certain Daedric Quest.

Skyrim is one of those games that have glitches that make the game hilarious
one of my favourite examples is a dragon got stuck on a boat, and couldn’t do anything

I played a round of Impostors (Among Us minigame in Minecraft) and I managed to win as impostor after killing a player in broad daylight, (because three people were staring at me while I was faking a task and it was pretty obvious that they knew I faked it) then in the meeting that was called I literally said I was impostor, then after I somehow didn't get voted out, I killed someone who was standing on top of the emergency button, (and pretty much everyone saw it) and then I somehow don't get voted out in the meeting called less than 2 seconds later. I then proceed to win the game by slaying one final player.

Hehe. So ?it was right after a meeting and I went directly to elec by going past admin. Nobody went with me. When I entered, there was someone heading out from elec. I had the biggest of big brain moments. There is no way he could have gotten there before me UNLESS, he was imposter who vented from medbay. We voted him and out and sure enough, he was imposter.

Okay, so I taught a friend of mine how to play among us, and they were imposter on their 2nd round, killed RIGHT in front of someone, wasn't voted out. The guy that witnessed (Lime), said that Red was acting sus. My friend was dark green, and they kept asking me why I was collapsed on the floor laughing.

I keep throwing as imposter with my friends so none can vote me out cause would think I'd throw if I was imposter

Okay so today I got Ultimate Custom Night, and selected a character that won't kill you, right?
DEE DEE SHOWS UP
Rockstar Foxy AND Nightmarrione come up and I ctrl+f4 so fast though
I had no idea she could summon 2 characters aaaaa
EDIT: Rockstar Foxy is always there, but he did kill me 30 minutes ago

Last edited:
Okay more UCN shenanigans:
-I had Rockstar Foxy pop up, and he stared at me for a straight 4 minutes while I tried not to have a nervous breakdown. Next night I realized I just needed to click a power up.
-Dee Dee came once more! AND THEN CAME AGAIN IN THE SAME NIGHT. HOW.
-Old Man Consequences kept locking my monitor even though I don't have time to be fishing.
-My ears are bleeding from Trash and the Gang.

I was playing calamity fighting plague bringer, and as soon as I got it to the second phase. the status message, Plague nuke barrage armed. showed up
as that happened. the npcs finished having their party so it went like
Plague nuke barrage armed, party time is over

Back
Top Bottom