Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

So,I was playing sky wars,and in bedrock,there are a lot of hackers,So I encountered one of them,And they were trying to intimidate me by flying onto an edge I couldn't reach it.Then,he touched the ledge and got banned because,The hack client worked by acting as being in stasis while jumping,and it counted the blocks the hacker went up or down,since he went up more than 23 blocks,the game registered it as fall damage.Anyways,I laughed at that becuase a hacker,of all things, got banned.
Also,I'm the 200th post.

Anyways,I laughed at that becuase a hacker,of all things, got banned.

You realize that's how it's supposed to work, right?

My Minecraft story: I finally venture into the Nether, to find... my first portal is in a Nether Fortress! One that's almost completely enclosed, except for convenient access to a plain outside. It's practically perfect... until I reach the lava well room, and find it's a dead end. That's right, there's no "inside" section at all... so, no nether wart. I had to go find another fortress just for nether wart!

You realize that's how it's supposed to work, right?

My Minecraft story: I finally venture into the Nether, to find... my first portal is in a Nether Fortress! One that's almost completely enclosed, except for convenient access to a plain outside. It's practically perfect... until I reach the lava well room, and find it's a dead end. That's right, there's no "inside" section at all... so, no nether wart. I had to go find another fortress just for nether wart!
I know,But lot's of times,hackers end up winning without being banned.And plus,I've killed people who've hacked in sky wars of course.

Once me and my brother were playing rocket league and we both are not bad. So we’re playing rocket league and (we were playing a game mode called rumble where you get a power up every ten seconds) my brother pulls hot wheels which make you go super fast uncontrollably, and i saved a perfectly centered shot and scored on him with hot wheels. It was awesome!!!!!!

I have another dumb story.

I was trying to get bees for my Minecraft base, but there wasn’t any bees in a 2000+ block radius. Instead of bees, I found a fox, who is now tied to a fence, trying to get to the chickens that are 5 blocks above it.

don’t ask about the chickens

2021-01-07.png

this happened when I left a server

Alright, so you know the Radiance? You know Flukemarm? I died 5 times to Radiance, and 6 times to Flukemarm. And as a nice bonus, I was lower on health after the Flukemarm fight. So, this is proof that Flukemarm is canonically stronger than God.

I forgot this thread existed. So, I'm reposting this thing from my profile.

I ended up in quite the pickle in Hitman 2 once.
4SMTaPE.jpeg

Can't imagine why they all have their sights trained on me. It's like I shot two of these guys' bosses or something.

Back
Top Bottom