Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

Only explanation I can think of is that there are so many people that despite there being enough infections for them to count it as an outbreak it's still less than 1%.

Considering that in-game, freighters like this carry about 200-300 people, I doubt that. Procedural generation is a funny thing

sholthink.png

I guess maybe the people there decided to label the one single infected person as an outbreak. But then they said "Outbreak continues to progress through crew." Which obviously couldn't be the case if it was just that one person.

And here's a thing that just happened in Risk of Rain 2.
I have eulogy zero (sometimes makes item drops be replaced by lunar items), I use a cleansing pool (swapping lunar items for pearls), it takes a focused convergence, gives beads of fealty (lunar item).

once i was fighting the final boss of project wingman in the SP-34R (a plane armed only with assorted guns that do a lot of dps) with every damage-increasing modifier on. it went about as quick as you would expect, and he was defeated pretty quickly. however, there were still some railgun orbs in the air, including one behind me that i didn't see detonate and launch a laser of instant death right at me where i couldn't see it. i exploded instantly

Dont have a screenshot, but a few years back, when one of my family members was playing Slime Rancher, and they were about to enter the Glass Desert, I thought "Imagine if they get a Gilded Ginger spawn close to the ancient teleporter..."

5 seconds later... I heard the sound of one nearby(Gilded Gingers do have an ambient sound; it's very faint, but distinct). I alerted them to it when I realized it, and pointed them towards the spot where I was certain it was at. They were a bit skeptical, but checked anyway. Sure enough, one was there.

Back
Top Bottom