Funny or Angry moments in Terraria

Kenova Strider

Terrarian
Hello everyone!! Kenova here, I want to hear what are the most angry moments in terraria that you've had, or the most funny moments where you've had to leave the country for a short time and camp out in Hawaii to recover. Mine is this. an angry story. (I hope this is in the right forums)

A few months ago, I was playing terraria at around..3 in the morning. I was gathering supplies for the wall of flesh, I had the minishark and I was loading up on ammo, at the time I didn't have a piggybank, so I carried all my gold, silver and copper on me. So, I went down to the underworld, going through the obvious paths of stuff to get there. I unfortunately had all my gold on me, and I was prepared but I wasn't expecting the wall of flesh to spawn ontop of me, and that ended up getting me killed because I forgot where the wall of flesh spawned after I dropped the voodoo doll, and I lost around..75-80 gold to the lava pits below, and I did not realize this until I respawned and looked for all my gold, and I realized "Oh crap...I had it on me.." The lesson I learned that day was, Get a piggybank, its useful, ALL HAIL THE PIGGYBANK.

I wanna hear the stories that you all have had ever since you've been playing! from the first night in terraria, after getting the game, and mistakenly opening the door, thinking you can take the zombies with a pitiful copper sword, to the story that Ive had! I'd love to hear and I'm sure that everyone else would too! Go nuts!

Kenova Yang Strider

In fact, everytime I went to Jungle and Underworld on expert mode is a real stres test for me. But, if I have tell one of these stories it would be this;

Unless I'm mistaken, it is just a week ago, I was spelunking on the expert Underworld, then I noticed an interesting thing;
Awkward.png

The slime statue and door near that statue wired to a pressure plate(a red one) and I was want to loot the Shadow Chest(who wasn't!) but my inventory as full as an iron block! So I had to place some items in my safe, unfortunately, I always forgot that door is wired! So, I died over and over before I was be able to loot the chest. Every dying is a seperate stres test because it's expert so when I respawning the monsters can take my money, and I just can't handle this. Finally, really finally, I thougt that cutting the wires is the solution that I need. After doing this, everything went really smooth, I looted the statue, Shadow Chest and the Keg. Then, guess what did I do? RAGE QUIT! :)

Indeed, it's really a weird find, then a strong stres test, finally just a bit of relaxing. But now I'm thinking about it and it's like a funny story to me, despite living this just a nightmare! :p

In fact, everytime I went to Jungle and Underworld on expert mode is a real stres test for me. But, if I have tell one of these stories it would be this;

Unless I'm mistaken, it is just a week ago, I was spelunking on the expert Underworld, then I noticed an interesting thing;
View attachment 95393
The slime statue and door near that statue wired to a pressure plate(a red one) and I was want to loot the Shadow Chest(who wasn't!) but my inventory as full as an iron block! So I had to place some items in my safe, unfortunately, I always forgot that door is wired! So, I died over and over before I was be able to loot the chest. Every dying is a seperate stres test because it's expert so when I respawning the monsters can take my money, and I just can't handle this. Finally, really finally, I thougt that cutting the wires is the solution that I need. After doing this, everything went really smooth, I looted the statue, Shadow Chest and the Keg. Then, guess what did I do? RAGE QUIT! :)

Indeed, it's really a weird find, then a strong stres test, finally just a bit of relaxing. But now I'm thinking about it and it's like a funny story to me, despite living this just a nightmare! :p
Yes, it really sets up the mystery around the area... ahem... THE UNDERWORLD

View attachment 95393

In 1.3, red pressure plates spawn above underground cabins, and it's actually common to have something like that happen. Although, desert house in the underworld?

playing modded Terraria on expert hardcore is one big angry moment (spirit,calamity,thorium...)
i actually lost count of how many chars i lost
most of my deaths are traps

Back
Top Bottom