Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

It may be too late but, little info:
Even though the Zoologist turns into a Werefox at specific night times, she doesn't really need to be a fox.
Also, she's the Golfer sister, It would be quite weird if that her brother is a deer, while she's a fox.

yea, download the furry npcs pack and whatever addon you want, and make sure you load both the addon and the npcs pack together, with the addon being loaded on top of furry npcs pack
sorry if it wasnt clear enough!

because i like the option to customize it? some people might want them with tails some people might not, and its there for those people

So... I just noticed that the Party Girl tail has weird blinks whenever she takes an action, like speaking or blinking the eye.
Beside her tail doesn't look like a horse/poney tail.

Well, this texture pack is breaking the new achievement icons.
Edit:. I did a change fixing the missing achievements on the texture pack.
Just open the texture pack with your favorite zip program, then go Content/Images/UI, and place this there with the name "Achievements.png".

Edit2:. Well, looks like not all achievement icons are in the new texture, and am being unnable to extract them.
You can simply go inside the texture pack, and delete the Achievements.png to fix the achievements icons issue.

Last edited:
Well, this texture pack is breaking the new achievement icons.
Edit:. I did a change fixing the missing achievements on the texture pack.
Just open the texture pack with your favorite zip program, then go Content/Images/UI, and place this there with the name "Achievements.png".

Edit2:. Well, looks like not all achievement icons are in the new texture, and am being unnable to extract them.
You can simply go inside the texture pack, and delete the Achievements.png to fix the achievements icons issue.

:red: youre right, gonna have to update it as soon as i can, thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom