Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

Heya, so I tried out the pack and for some reason, the Nurse, Painter, and Wizard are still human, any way to fix this?

hmmm i have no idea why that might be the case, maybe the spritesheets been changed the new update? ill have to take a look sometime later but maybe use one of the different addon packs and see if those work?

Ok so, I just tested out some more and even whenever I put the texture pack at the very tip top priority in the list, they still didn't load, even when stacking the add on higher and lower
Edit: Even with just the Furry Pack on it doesn't work still, the painter and etc. are still just humans

Ok so, I just tested out some more and even whenever I put the texture pack at the very tip top priority in the list, they still didn't load, even when stacking the add on higher and lower
Edit: Even with just the Furry Pack on it doesn't work still, the painter and etc. are still just humans

yeah i really dont know, it seems to work for everyone else so maybe its some kinda problem on your end? idk but either way ill have a look myself sometime and try to figure it out

Amazing sprites! I think they look awesome!

and thank you! glad you like em!

I'm usually not a big fan of anthro characters unless they're done a certain way but by the Moon Lord, I had to download and like this when I saw it! It's just too cute to pass up. I probably won't actually use it often in my game, but I just wanted you to know that I love it a lot and I'm keeping it in my texture folder. My personal favourites are the Guide, Wizard and Angler sprites; they're just too cute!

i was looking for subtle tweeks for the new texture pack feature
and love this one, great job maybe make the princess npc as a lioness?:kingslime:

May I make a suggestion?

Instead of the painter being a random bird, you could either make him a toucan or a peacock, think about it, the toucan has that beautiful rainbow beak, and, when I think of paint, I think of vibrant colors and color options. That's why I also just thought of a peacock, they're colorful and flaunty as heck.

That's just my idea though if I had to pick I'd say toucan fits the painter better, but it's really up to you. Love the pack either way~

Just a heads up for everyone wondering why i havent been updating this, its cause ever since i moved computers my terraria save datas been lost, so id have to go back to my old computer and transfer it which i cant do at the moment because its in a box somewhere
once i eventually get to it ill come back to the texture pack and update it, just gimme time and itll happen

I'm a fan of this pack, but I've got the tiniest issue:
The Guide's front arm is always human-colored whenever he shoots his bow. And That's Terrible.

I might poke around in the files to try and find the cause, but it's probably better to let you know...

1617250089032.png

That might be it. I don't know though, I tried to get the rest of the NPCs to bring out their weapons (which is why there are so many of them in the image), and their arms seemed to be colored properly.

Back
Top Bottom