Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

That might be it. I don't know though, I tried to get the rest of the NPCs to bring out their weapons (which is why there are so many of them in the image), and their arms seemed to be colored properly.
thats weird because the guides arms are colored properly in his spritesheet, im assuming his arms use a different sheet of arms? no idea where i would find that in the files tho

That might be it. I don't know though, I tried to get the rest of the NPCs to bring out their weapons (which is why there are so many of them in the image), and their arms seemed to be colored properly.
The guide does use a bow that needs to be able to be aimed in all directions, wouldn't be surprised if they use the default player hand texture. Maybe you could test that by using any pack that changes the player hand sprite?

The guide does use a bow that needs to be able to be aimed in all directions, wouldn't be surprised if they use the default player hand texture. Maybe you could test that by using any pack that changes the player hand sprite?
the guide has his own arm sprites that go in any direction just like the player, but looks like its not actually used in game?

the guide has his own arm sprites that go in any direction just like the player, but looks like its not actually used in game?
Well, it's either that or whatever sprite you replaced it with might be incompatible in a way that makes the game not load it. Sadly v1.4 introduced some issues like that (not supporting sprites larger than the originals, for example), and they don't all seem to be going away with v1.4.2... :dryadsad:

Well, it's either that or whatever sprite you replaced it with might be incompatible in a way that makes the game not load it. Sadly v1.4 introduced some issues like that (not supporting sprites larger than the originals, for example), and they don't all seem to be going away with v1.4.2... :dryadsad:
all it is is simple recolors, dimensions havent changed at all

I looked at the files of some other texture packs, and apparently both the Guide and Travelling Merchant have separate arm sprites, Extra_52 and Extra_53 respectively. News to me, but I didn't know if you'd already figured it out.

Anyway, with that knowledge, I just put together a little fix. I'll put the files here if anyone wants to use them, unless you've already done them/want to do them manually ;)
(I haven't actually tested it with the Travelling Merchant though, since he's hard to get a hold of)
fixed.png

Attachments

• Extra_52.png
    Extra_52.png
    1,001 bytes · Views: 83
  • Extra_53.png
    Extra_53.png
    882 bytes · Views: 80
I looked at the files of some other texture packs, and apparently both the Guide and Travelling Merchant have separate arm sprites, Extra_52 and Extra_53 respectively. News to me, but I didn't know if you'd already figured it out.

Anyway, with that knowledge, I just put together a little fix. I'll put the files here if anyone wants to use them, unless you've already done them/want to do them manually ;)
(I haven't actually tested it with the Travelling Merchant though, since he's hard to get a hold of)
View attachment 315046
no idea how i didnt see this till now, thanks so much for finding it! ill implement them right now

I thought of a potential idea if you ever feel like changing the princess: what if you made her a capybara? Since they seem to get along with a lot of animals.

Back
Top Bottom