Mobile Furthest Right Terrain Chunks not Loading?

HalpMoy

Terrarian
When I install the mobile version from the Google Play Store for my Pixel XL, it runs absolutely perfectly. However upon launching the game a second time, the terrain on the furthest right blocks do not appear to load. If I delete and reinstall the game, it works again. But again, when launched a second time after installing, the bug appears. The world continues to spawn as I move, but it is frustrating to not be able to see what is to the furthest right on the screen.

Thanks for any help!

tLjrWVU

When I install the mobile version from the Google Play Store for my Pixel XL, it runs absolutely perfectly. However upon launching the game a second time, the terrain on the furthest right blocks do not appear to load. If I delete and reinstall the game, it works again. But again, when launched a second time after installing, the bug appears. The world continues to spawn as I move, but it is frustrating to not be able to see what is to the furthest right on the screen.

Thanks for any help!

tLjrWVU
Weird @HalpMoy, I don’t recall ever seeing anything like that. Sorry, I don’t have any solutions or workarounds.

Did you by chance change any of your device’s resolution settings or anything like that?

I'm also facing the same issue on my Pixel XL. To provide more context, the parts of the screen that do not load in are the ones where the navigation bar/software buttons would be located. If I swipe on my screen to make the Android navbar visible, it covers up the unloaded chunks perfectly. However, on stock android, I don't know how to make the navbar permanently visible for a single app.

If there is a way to make the game take up the entire screen, or to make the Android navbar permanent, I'd love to know!

I'm also facing the same issue on my Pixel XL. To provide more context, the parts of the screen that do not load in are the ones where the navigation bar/software buttons would be located. If I swipe on my screen to make the Android navbar visible, it covers up the unloaded chunks perfectly. However, on stock android, I don't know how to make the navbar permanently visible for a single app.

If there is a way to make the game take up the entire screen, or to make the Android navbar permanent, I'd love to know!
Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing this information @SiilentNight, it sounds like a limitation with specific devices. Unfortunately I’m not familiar enough with any of those particulars to offer a workaround, sorry. Hopefully if someone in the community knows they’ll stop by and share.

Back
Top Bottom