Video Fury's Forge - Build and Building-related Videos (Official Contest Winner!)

Fury

Lunatic Cultist
12191638_584137868404286_3247789573703911649_n.png

Welcome to the Forge!

This thread is going to house all of my builds, as well as showcases of other's builds, mostly in video form posted to my YouTube channel: FuryForged. Everything from speed builds and let's builds to building tips and tricks and build showcases will be featured here as time goes on.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a building tip or trick that you would like me to cover, feel free to post it here or pm me with details.
Likewise, if you have a build that you are particularly proud of and you would like me to feature it on my channel, let me know!

I would love for you guys to post building ideas and inspiration as well! By inspiration, I mean -- if there's a real-world building (or location, or piece of art, or movie, or book, or ???) that inspired you to build something in-game, feel free to post about it here to maybe inspire someone else! Just be sure to put large images in a spoiler so this thread doesn't slow to a crawl.​

Anyway, here we go:

Design Tricks

Speed Builds

Let's Builds

Build Showcases

Check my next message (can only post 10 per message...)

Vengeance - Machinima

More videos will be added in subsequent posts since you can only put 10 media files per post...

| | |
V V V

Last edited:
Design Tricks

Build Showcases

Speed Builds

Just to reiterate:

If you would like to make a building request (something for me to build on my channel) you can make that request here in this thread.
If you have a build that you want me to feature, let me know here or in a PM.
And, if you have a really cool building-related trick you would like to share, feel free to post it here or PM me details.

As for build requests, keep in mind that I am not going to just be posting Terraria builds, or even strictly Terraria content, on my channel, FuryForged. I am going to focus primarily on Terraria, however, there are many games and video projects I want to be able to get to.
Other than having experience building in this game, I also speed/challenge run other games, most notably the Souls games, certain under-represented retro games and Doom. I also produce and play music for a living, so I will eventually be posting music content...maybe on a second channel.
Soooooooo, the turn-around time on building requests might be a bit slow and/or there is always the possibility I won't be able to build everyone's requests, since I have a good amount of large time-consuming projects currently in the works. Too many for one person, heh. But such are my ways.
I would absolutely love for some of you to get involved here though.
Ask @xxterminatorxx5, he knows. I have a lot of building experience, although I haven't really been a part of this forum until fairly recently, and there is no building project that can intimidate me. Although, as mentioned, I have so many projects going on that if you request of me a huge, detailed build then expect that to take awhile...
Anyway, I hope to see some people posting here!

Last edited:
I made an awesome sword house for my spawn point in mobile, are ya cool with cross platform builds? I play mainly mobile and do the YouTubes as well. Just developing my style atm still, but glad to help in any capacity I can!
God bless!

I made an awesome sword house for my spawn point in mobile, are ya cool with cross platform builds? I play mainly mobile and do the YouTubes as well. Just developing my style atm still, but glad to help in any capacity I can!
God bless!

Cool. I love builds from any and every platform. You mean for a feature though? If so, I'm not sure if I currently have a way to record it, unless there is an app for iphone6 or something. I don't think I have a cable to connect my phone to my capture card...yet.

By "sword house" you mean a giant sword used as a house, or something else equally as cool? Either way, I'd love to see it. What's your channel name?

Cool. I love builds from any and every platform. You mean for a feature though? If so, I'm not sure if I currently have a way to record it, unless there is an app for iphone6 or something. I don't think I have a cable to connect my phone to my capture card...yet.

By "sword house" you mean a giant sword used as a house, or something else equally as cool? Either way, I'd love to see it. What's your channel name?

I haven't featured it on my channel yet, but there's a video of mine with a smaller one used to house the wizard.
It's a sword, but a house. I try to make it my spawn/crafting point lol.

I'll post up a video this weekend featuring it, I record on my android tablet, works well.
Check out my channel, kid friendly terraria mobile let's plays!
Search DJ Titus Terraria on youtube and I will be more active soon, just got personal stuff to take care if first.
God bless!

Christmas Town

Speed Builds

Machines and High-tech Props

Animation Tutorial

Roof Guide

Grand Staircase Build

Last edited:
Excellent work on the amazing video Fury; your builds and editing really blew us away!

To those who haven't seen, Fury won the Video category of the 1st Anniversary TCF Contest! As part of his prize, he gets to choose a thread of his to be pinned at the top of the section for an entire month. Check out his stuff! :D

Love to see your thread pinned like this for the month Fury. Your video entry in the Terraria Anniversary competition was my favorite entry of all - in any category. Really, really enjoyed it.

Love to see your thread pinned like this for the month Fury. Your video entry in the Terraria Anniversary competition was my favorite entry of all - in any category. Really, really enjoyed it.

Wow. Thank you very much! I'm glad some people enjoy it because I worked very hard on it. It was a great learning experience that has helped me improve my video editing skills a lot. While I have several large projects going right now, in addition to the normal YouTube stuff, I continue to work on improving/lengthening Vengeance as well. Some of the improvements I recently made were adding more sfx, cleaning up the text/making the text look more "professional," lengthening a couple of the scenes and adding a panning camera to some parts.
I'm kicking around the idea of voice-acting too haha.
Anyway, thanks again! I'm hoping to do something more community-centric soon too...

Speed Builds

Showcases

10 Inomanom Lane

Last edited:
Starter Home Improvement Tutorial? Yes:

Modern Prop (Micro-builds) Design:

Speed Builds:

Window Designs:

Background Door Design:

Waterfall Designs:

Last edited:
Tree-Building Tutorial:

Wasteland Props and Map Release:

Wasteland Biome Design Tricks:

Waterfalls 2: Liquidfalls and Biome falls

House of the Sun Speed Build

Last edited:
Funny I was seeing this for the first time right now, also I was pretty damn blast away when I saw you rebuilt a Building of Jewsus, who is a very Close friend of mine, and one of the best builders I know so far. Anyways, sweet work you made there all in all man, you're rising to get a wonderful and good builder, as far as I can judge that. An Little Addition to the Tree Building Video, for me personally it's not looking too great using Brown painted clay instead of the normal dirt, which doesn't look good at all too, but I normall don't start Building the tree's bottom end on the ground..., like I hide the bottom of it behind an overgrown brick wall, here is an given example by me -

Q2HLT98.png

I don't know if that helps at all, but this is how I normally build trees, anyways, Keep on the great Videos and Buildings!
Have a great day and time

with wishes,
Fljnt

Yeah, that looks great! I sometimes also hide the bottoms of trees behind "bushes" or "underbrush". Thank you :) I just released version 1.0 of my wasteland map. It will eventually have a few more really large builds in it, including a full Fallout-inspired Vault with a little adventure-map style storyline happening inside, but I'm leaving most of the world an empty wasteland for others to hopefully make their own builds on. Let me know what you think if you check it out :)

Back
Top Bottom