tModLoader G910 Support - RGB Keyboard Lighting for Terraria

webmilio

Pixel Pirate
A long time ago, I made a mod that added support for the G910 Keyboard (Orion Spark/Spectrum). I recently noticed the mod had been downloaded over 2000 times and I felt bad because I'm pretty sure all those downloads didn't actually work, so here's a thread to help people who want to install it.

All you have to do is download the mod from your Mod Browser (or the link provided below, although I might forget to update it) and COPY THE LogitechLedEnginesWrapper.dll FILE FROM THE LOGITECH LED SDK FOLDER TO THE TERRARIA FOLDER. There is currently no way for me to go around this, although I wish there was.

You can find said file on this page (bottom of the page, Download for WIndows). Go into the zip file under the folder Lib -> LogitechLedEnginesWrapper -> x86 and copy the file into your Terraria folder (where Terraria.exe is).
Alternatively, you can download it from here and copy it into the same location.

I'll eventually post pictures of my keyboard in action when I have the time and the motivation.

Alternative download link

Last edited:
Thats strange, you followed all these instructions ? Is it still not working as of today ? You probably also have to right-click on the files you copied and 'Unblock' them.

i keep getting this error

[07:51:59] [14/FATAL] [tML]: One or more errors occured while unloading and tModLoader must be restarted to prevent further issues.
G910Support was unable to unload properly. Modders must use defensive programming to ensure unloading completes regardless of any errors during loading.
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
at G910Support.LogitechGSDK.LogiLedRestoreLighting()
at G910Support.G910Support.Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.UnloadContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.UnloadModContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Unload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Unload()
[07:52:17] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\megam\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

i also get this error even though i have the downloaded file in my terraria folder and have it unblocked

08:14:10] [7/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading G910Support
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.1
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.Exception: CHECK THE FORUM POST, YOU'RE MISSING THE LogitechLedEnginesWrapper.dll!
at G910Support.G910Support.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[08:14:10] [7/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: G910Support
[08:14:35] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\megam\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

You're using the wrong version, there is x86 and x64. BadImageException means wrong architecture (aka wrong version).

Back
Top Bottom