tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mini Mods

Just some minimods, nothing more. :p

The Mr. Tree Mod
ExamplePNG.png

Adds Mr. Tree to the game, which upgrades as you progress.

The list will go in order. Damage is added on to the prior upgrades damage, e.g. if it's +2 damage in EoC, then +3 damage in Skeletron, it would be +5 damage in total.
  1. Eye of Cthulhu: +5 damage, +1 knockback.
  2. Skeletron: +12 damage, +1 knockback, +3 value.
  3. Wall of Flesh/Hardmode: +17 damage, -4 use time, +5 value.
  4. Any mech boss: +19 damage, +20 value, Shoots a projectile leaf, +10 shot speed.
  5. Plantera: +9 damage, +70 value, +2 knockback, +2 shot speed, -3 use time.
  6. Golem: +15 damage, +100 value, +1 knockback, +2 shot speed, -2 use time, extra leaf projectile.
  7. Duke Fishron: Now poisons enemies.
  8. Lunatic Cultist: +11 damage, +1 knockback, +600 value, +4 shot speed, -2 use time, extra leaf projectile.
  9. Moon Lord: +566 damage, +2 knockback, +1200 value, +4 shot speed, -1 use time, three extra leaves.

I would love to have more compatibility with post-moonlord mods, if anyone could provide code it'd be great. :D

Crafting is 1 dirt, 1 water bucket, and 1 acorn at a living loom.

Thanks to RjayPL for the Mr. Tree sprite! :D

Current version v0.32; on tModLoader v0.10.0.2.

The Rain Effect Mod
ExamplePNG.png

Creates water buildup while raining.
http://imgur.com/a/cQR89

Current version 0.3; on tModLoader v0.10.1.1;

Simple water buildup in all biomes but the Snow biome. Far less common in the Desert, far more common in the Jungle.

Breakable ice spawns instead of water in the Snow biome.

If you all have any suggestions for minimods, feel free to post 'em. As usual, no guarantee that I will make them.

Last edited:
Is the pre-hardmode progression only with eye of chuthulu and skeletron or did you not put it the EoW or BoC etc. ? You should make it so it gets stronger with every pre-hardmode boss, not only the 2

Is the pre-hardmode progression only with eye of chuthulu and skeletron or did you not put it the EoW or BoC etc. ? You should make it so it gets stronger with every pre-hardmode boss, not only the 2
I do realize I left BoC/EoW out of that, but I feel that the upgrade would be pretty minor. So I just left it out.
download links?
Currently only on the Mod Browser. Sorry :p

I do realize I left BoC/EoW out of that, but I feel that the upgrade would be pretty minor. So I just left it out.
make it dependent on which one you face
i.e:
BoC: has a chance to give a small amount of health back
EoW: has a chance to give a small amount of mana back

can you plz update this for tmodloader v0.10.1.1 edit:sos for not explaining properly i ment if you could update the mr tree mod for tmodloader v.0.10.1.1

Last edited:
You might have already gone over this, but I noticed in the water mod that it often stacks up when falling down from the sky. Why is this? I expected it to kind of be like on ground level, etc. Sorry if I'm sounding rude writing this. I'm not good with my tone. ^^;

Yep, I've been meaning to fix that actually. Fixing it as I type :p The next update should bring a fix to that. Soon™.

Back
Top Bottom