tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by GabeHasWon, Mar 9, 2016.

1. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

News
    Released v2.003 and 2.004.

Content
    Previous content was removed. I will add what I deem interesting back in.

New Biome, the Deadshroom biome. Basically a corrupt Mushroom biome.
    Various new items throughout the game, right now being only near the beginning of the game.

Spoilers
    Capture 2018-03-13 20_56_41.png
    ExampleGIF (1).gif
    ExampleGIF (1).gif

Discord Chatroom
    https://discord.gg/CABJVW8

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. suu

suu Terrarian

Will it be compatible with other mods?

3. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

It should be. I don't see why it wouldn't be.
    Honestly, you could test it :3

4. suu

suu Terrarian

I would love to test it. But I'm very new to modding and such in Terraria.

5. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

It's on the Mod Browser. Just enable it with other mods also enabled and see if it works. If there is an error, please send me it.

6. Pawlick

Pawlick Spazmatism

Good to see it released! You should change the link in the game browser, tho. It redirects to the WIP thread. :red:

7. Pawlick

Pawlick Spazmatism

But wait, are the biomes released already? If yes, what is in them?

GabeHasWon likes this.
  8. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

Thanks for the heads-up. And no, the boimes are NOT in yet. tModLoader doesn't support new biomes, at least I don't think.

Pawlick likes this.
  9. Unicorn666

Unicorn666 Skeletron Prime

This is bloody amazing! Keep it up, pal!

10. Bedroom-inc

Bedroom-inc Terrarian

Has anyone actually seen a swamp biome? either my luck is horrible or it's not in the mod yet. :0

11. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

As I said, it's not in the mod yet. Go two posts above yours, and it explains it there.

I'd also like to announce: I am having a giveaway, if you can call it that.
    Any post here (that has purpose) has a chance to be selected, and the two winners get their own items into the mod :D

It ends on 3/13/16, as early as I remember :p

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  12. coolbreaz642

coolbreaz642 Terrarian

BUT Y THO!!!!111!!!!!???//??//?

13. GabeHasWon

GabeHasWon Steampunker

uhh? What? Please, if you have an actual question, ask it properly. Also, if you want in for the contest thing, that doesn't count, as it has no reason. :p

14. coolbreaz642

coolbreaz642 Terrarian

BUT Y THO!!!!111!!!!!???//??//?

15. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Do not spam other people's threads. Your posts are off topic and lacking in content as they do not further the discussion in any manor. This is your one verbal warning. Future violations of similar type will be met with warning points and eventually account restrictions. Please read and abide by our rules as you agreed to when you created your account here.

suu likes this.
  16. coolbreaz642

coolbreaz642 Terrarian

technically they DO further the discussion, but that's only because I made a new discussion to further.

17. Bedroom-inc

Bedroom-inc Terrarian

if you haven't noticed by now, i'm half blind.

but no seriously i didn't see that, my bad. :d

18. Nic246

Nic246 Skeletron

im just going to pretend like i didnt see that little... thing... do you plan on the items craftable at actual crafting stations? like the pink bulb with a mythril or orichalcum anvil, or the living wood stuff at a living loom, or anvil/ workbench. btw, I LOVE that you added a summoning item for plantera. it really saves the trouble of having to look for a bulb :)

19. Unicorn666

Unicorn666 Skeletron Prime

How 'bout a fist-like weapon? Like, a glove or a gauntlet which instead of slashing N' all will punch stuff instead? I'm quite sure you can figure out what animations to use from the game to make it. I would be amazed4life if it could be possible.
    somewhat a post which has purpose

20. Yuyutsu

Yuyutsu Dungeon Spirit

We need bows. I feel that endgame bows are severely lacking (there are only two, the Tsunami and Phantasm), and the Phantasm has been nerfed since. Perhaps a bow associated with the dungeon, that shoots spectre clots (like the shots fired by the Spectre staff) along with arrows that can be crafted with ectoplasm and whatnot.