tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Time to drop a rather large spoiler. Meet the Empress Fly:
1ExampleGif.gif

It'll be a smaller and somewhat easier Queen Bee at it's core. It's not found in a Fly Nest sort of thing; in fact, you won't really find it. It'll find you. (spooky am I right?)
No drops yet...

Time to drop a rather large spoiler. Meet the Empress Fly:
View attachment 135531
It'll be a smaller and somewhat easier Queen Bee at it's core. It's not found in a Fly Nest sort of thing; in fact, you won't really find it. It'll find you. (spooky am I right?)
No drops yet...
I voted ooh a unicorn... lol. the mod looks great so far, as you propably know i've been working on something called the party biome and its for Alolans mod, so make sure to check it out when the thread is up, YAY. and also, what specific things are being released in 1.0.0, biomes, NPCs, etc...

How much of the biomes are actually available right now? Would you say the mod can be experienced right now or would it take more time until it becomes the full experience? Just so I know when to generate the world.

It can definitely be experienced right now. Obviously, the biomes are there. The Void is an alt, so you may/may not get it (50/50 chance), but it's a lot easier to find than the Swamp. Both have a whole bunch of loot (combined, 20 items, not counting tiles). It's no 500 item mod, but 140 items, 30 tiles and ~60 npcs is pretty good.

I think you're lacking in sprites for world generation of some of your biomes.

When making a world, it crashed with this log:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__245_2(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

It can definitely be experienced right now.

Sounds good.

View attachment 136239
Was bored. Sprited this. Looked awesome. Added to game. Coding AI.
Hardmode miniboss! :D

EDIT: Forgot to put the Swamp's clear map, so here.
View attachment 136247
Please put your responses below! :D

Looks really amazing! It shouldn't conflict with Crystillium right? Or any other biome mods.

When making a world, it crashed with this log...

Should I be worried about this? I'll try generating a world and see how that goes. I'm pretty excited.

Uh...the version you all have shouldn't have any errors with World Generation. It's one ore in the Desert and that's it.
I think you're lacking in sprites for world generation of some of your biomes.
What sprites? The biome looks much better when in game, obviously. That's the map :p

you're probably lacking sprites that belong in world generation. Like, all the generation sprites! The appearance of the tree in the worlds, the appearance of the tree when the world is being built?

Uh...the biome is underground. Trees don't make sense.

And again, that's the map. There's Swamp trees, which have been spoiled already :p

Looks really amazing! It shouldn't conflict with Crystillium right? Or any other biome mods.

It shouldn't, well, for the most part. I haven't tested with Crystillium, as I'd rather focus on coding it :3 The Swamp might be overriden by a Crystal Biome in uncommon cases, as I've coded it in a way that makes it easily overridable. You'll get all loot from the Swamp either way, Swamp Seeds can be found from Swamp plants, which spreads on mud :D And Overgrown chests there cannot be overriden, so you'll still get loot from those.
Oh and I guess that's a spoiler. Swamp Huts will have Overgrown Chests that contain useful early-game items. Yay me.

Post any list of mods you think might interfere with either the Void or Swamp. I'll get the beta testers on that ASAP ;)

Last edited:
I'm talking about THE PIXEL and THE DREAD! During world generation, they crash the game due to lack of sprites!

Neither are in the game, this update or that one. Oh, and I can't play the mod without the sprites if I don't add them. If they aren't there, the mod doesn't work. Period.
The only "biome" in that update is The Swamp, which doesn't generate.

Last edited:
Post any list of mods you think might interfere with either the Void or Swamp. I'll get the beta testers on that ASAP ;)

Nothing comes to mind, but here's my full mods list just in case:

1 AllTheWalls(enabled)
2 Balanced(enabled)
3 Basic Elemental Additions(enabled)
4 Bluemagic(enabled)
5 CheatSheet(enabled)
6 CheatSheetExtended(enabled)
7 CompressedPotions(enabled)
8 CrystiliumMod(enabled)
9 DustAndSoundCatalogue(enabled)
10 ElementalWeaponEnhancements(enabled)
11 EnemyMods(enabled)
12 FastStart(enabled)
13 GabeHasWonsMod(enabled)
14 HelpfulHotkeys(enabled)
15 HEROsMod(enabled)
16 imkSushisMod(enabled)
17 imkSushisModDropsAddon(enabled)
18 imkSushisModPotionsAddon(enabled)
19 imkSushisToggleWorldFeaturesMod(enabled)
20 Infinity(enabled)
21 InsightReborn(disabled)
22 JMRjMelee(enabled)
23 JMRjTweaks(enabled)
24 KhaelisPotionExpansion(enabled)
25 LegendOfTerraria3(enabled)
26 LiquidsPlus(enabled)
27 Loot(enabled)
28 LuckyFinish(enabled)
29 MaxStackPlus(enabled)
30 MechParadise(enabled)
31 MoreMirrors(enabled)
32 MultiLure(enabled)
33 NPCNameShow(enabled)
34 OmniSwing(enabled)
35 PlayerLight(enabled)
36 Pumpking(enabled)
37 QualityOfLifeStandard(enabled)
38 ShorterRespawn(enabled)
39 SimpleAutoChests(enabled)
40 SummonersAssociation(enabled)
41 TheLuggage(enabled)
42 ThoriumMod(enabled)
43 tWiki(enabled)
44 WeaponOut(enabled)
45 WingSlot(enabled)
46 YoYoOverload(enabled)
47 ZoaklenMod(enabled)

ok so if we have a variant to the underworld, atleast make the variant to hell stone craft able into hellstone. a lot of mods use crafting recipes that need hellstone bars.

Back
Top Bottom