tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

How do i use underworld key? i cant find any underworld chest or what it does
It's useless currently, the old Underworld Chest placement code caused frequent crashes. Wait a bit, it'll be in soon :p

World gen gave me a round cloud with your mod. Reddit hates it though...
I've seen the reddit post (and commented on it). I don't know why it did that...no code there should place anything like a circle.

It's useless currently, the old Underworld Chest placement code caused frequent crashes. Wait a bit, it'll be in soon :p

I've seen the reddit post (and commented on it). I don't know why it did that...no code there should place anything like a circle.
I know, it's funny, and immersive. Sometimes you need a cloud that is just a cloud.

You should make it a thing. Immersive clouds by gabehaswon.

Hey Gabe! When 1.0 update will come out with bug fixing?! I have so many cool bows from your mod but they doesn't working!;(;(;(Please fix it!

And i cannot spawn hell and void mimics!;(;(;(

no it's not

Lol, I saw game raiders with it and he never said beta testing it. Just that it might not be available to all. Got all excited, made about 30 world's trying to spawn it.
Yesterday: v1.04: Minor bug fixes & fixed some bows

Still got some bows not functioning, and I'm still getting the circle clouds above spawn. Do you know of any mods, besides yours, that does anything with clouds?

Nope, this mod's the only one. For the bows, it's kinda annoying going through a lot of files to fix one thing repeatedly :\

Lol, I saw game raiders with it and he never said beta testing it. Just that it might not be available to all. Got all excited, made about 30 world's trying to spawn it.

Still got some bows not functioning, and I'm still getting the circle clouds above spawn. Do you know of any mods, besides yours, that does anything with clouds?
he did say it , listen again

I have a little spoiler for all of you, As you can see I love the idea of a void so I would like to contribute my time to develop the void into a place of true terror.
I will try to improve the overall quality of the biome with overhauled loot creatures and more. Try and fill the void, get it..... :{ bad joke

WIP: VOID BACKGROUND
Void_Background.png

I have a little spoiler for all of you, As you can see I love the idea of a void so I would like to contribute my time to develop the void into a place of true terror.
I will try to improve the overall quality of the biome with overhauled loot creatures and more. Try and fill the void, get it..... :{ bad joke

WIP: VOID BACKGROUND
View attachment 154503
Aww ye, more wip backgrounds Sprites are beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom