tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Everything looks amazing so far. When do you think that the new biomes will be open to the public?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 29
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at GabeHasWonsMod.NPCs.BiomeBased.Fly.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\Gabriel\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GabeHasWonsMod\NPCs\BiomeBased\SwampEnemies.cs:line 77
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Why are there hardcoded paths.
Edit: This is on 1.6 (which is latest according to ModBrowser)

Hardcoded paths? What do you mean?
By the way, Prefixes for Enemies doesn't work with this mod.
Ah, ok, thanks.

Hardcoded paths as in the "c:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 29" line, that is refering to a path that i certainly don't have. I was wondering what that is. (I realize it is refering to the Prefixes Mod, so it's not even your mod's fault, i'm just confused about this).

Can i have a download please. this looks like a fun mod and I would like to be able to play. my tmod browser doesn't work so I cant get it from there

Alright, one question, do the certain biomes REPLACE ta others completely? Like Demons can't spawn in ta void, and the WOF can't spawn there ECT, or does it worth AS the Underworld but just different? Let me know ASAP would ya?
[doublepost=1488013876,1488013842][/doublepost]Damnit, typo's, I meant WORK not WORTH.

The Swamp doesn't replace anything, but the Void does. If you get Hell items, they work fine, but otherwise it's all replaced.

So the WOF can't spawn at all? That's game breaking, ya need ta fix that.
[doublepost=1488952217,1488952150][/doublepost]If it allowed normal hell drops and other stuff then I would want it, but since it don't then I ain't interested, as I 'ave too many other mods that add stuff ta the hell biome.

The WoF can't spawn, I know. That's the point. It's far from game breaking though. You can still easily progress through to hardmode.

The WoF can't spawn, I know. That's the point. It's far from game breaking though. You can still easily progress through to hardmode.
From what I can see from @Gameraiders101 video, the Pit King seems a bit too spammy and boring in the first phase, and just plain overpowered in the second phase. Has this been fixed since that video? Also, who sprited the Pit King?

Zombie Mauler won't be added, nor will the Storm Nimbus.
The Storm Nimbus does have a sprite though:
StormNimbus.png

From what I can see from @Gameraiders101 video, the Pit King seems a bit too spammy and boring in the first phase, and just plain overpowered in the second phase. Has this been fixed since that video? Also, who sprited the Pit King?
I haven't went back to this mod due to loss of motivation, so no it hasn't changed.
Small Watch sprited the Pit King, by the way.

The mod gave me this error after the new tmods update @GabeHasWon

Also said something like it was not built or the new tmod but the previous version.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 38
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at GabeHasWonsMod.NPCs.BiomeBased.Fly.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\Gabriel\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GabeHasWonsMod\NPCs\BiomeBased\SwampEnemies.cs:line 77
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom