tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Soo, I made a small texture comparassment.
Capture 2016-04-06 12_00_13.png
First to the left - GabeHasWon's texture, middle - vanilla texture, right - tremor textures.
Capture 2016-04-06 12_01_37.png
Left - Thorium textures, middle - vanilla textures, right - GabeHasWon's textures.
Capture 2016-04-06 12_03_04.png
Most of the textures from GabeHasWon's mod.
Capture 2016-04-06 12_04_42.png
Swords from Cheeze's Content mod.
Capture 2016-04-06 12_05_23.png
Vanilla textures.
Capture 2016-04-06 11_57_29.png
To the left - vanilla bows, to the right - Gabe's bows.
What I'm saying is, the textures don't fit the style. At all. I know it's hard to sprite, but these don't fit. Here, you can see it. You have to admit it. Now, I'm not saying I can sprite better (cuz i ain't that good), but you really need help with spriting.

:eek:
i din't noticed there was a chronicle sword in a mod, can you send me that mod please, i don't know where to find it....
also i think i requested the sprite long ago from another guy, not sure about it..

Sorry, but the main (and better) spriter is working on more than two mods rn. So if someone could have some better sprites, that'd be great.
And most of the sprites are placeholders tbh.

Also, how did you get the Fissure thing? That's supposed to be unobtainable.

So, as a change, I'll make the borders more pronounced. Thanks for the advice though!

Last edited:
Sorry, but the main (and better) spriter is working on more than two mods rn. So if someone could have some better sprites, that'd be great.
And most of the sprites are placeholders tbh.

Also, how did you get the Fissure thing? That's supposed to be unobtainable.

So, as a change, I'll make the borders more pronounced. Thanks for the advice though!
The fissure, the abomination dog thing, the stone turret and the glove that isn't the glove I waited for. Cheat Sheet.

OK. But I'd rather keep some of those uniplemented things unimplemented. The Mud Sprayer's sprite is not the official one, and the Fissure Fragment will have an animation.

hey nice looking mod and stuff though some of the items your talking about aren't shown on the first page and i'd like to be able to see them without having to actually look through the game using cheat sheet or actually getting them but nice mod hope it does well :p

Actually, the items you need the Cheat Sheat are supposed to be unobtainable. I am waiting for some elements to be added for that. Please, do not gain any unobtainable items :)

Back
Top Bottom