tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Hmm. I thought I had fixed that, what version do you use? And, I assume you have a Mac right?
That bug should have been fixed in the latest update.

And to get the download, go on the Discord chat. I'll give you the file there.

I when to the chat and couldn't find the download. Do you have to hand give them to us? If so can you email me the mod please?

ggg123666@gmail

Well, I didn't see you on chat. I would give you the download there if you tell me you're there. Also, you can't send .tmods over G-Mail.

Also, the file is still there. Just scroll up/down a bit in #general

Last edited:
Actually, the items you need the Cheat Sheat are supposed to be unobtainable. I am waiting for some elements to be added for that. Please, do not gain any unobtainable items :)
i'm totally not going to spawn anything that requires cheat sheet, i definitely promise on my.. uh.. headphones.

If the Thorn Chakram's Swamp counterpart doesn't have anything to do with Shrek or onions, I will be very, very disappointed in this mod.

Why you dont just make a Download Button?
is it Becouse your dont want to Update the Link everytime?
If it is these look at these Thread
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/direct-link-for-tmodloader-mod-browser-mods.41505/
These Thread explains how you make an Download Link that Updates if you Update your Mod trough Mod Browser

Because some People More like to Download from the Site and not from Mod Browser
Or for People where the Mod Browser not Works
It's kinda rude when you push a link in people's face and say "YOU'RE DUMB SO HERE'S A LINK HOW 2 MAEK DOWNLOAD BUTTON", yet he made it before. GG, WP.

It's kinda rude when you push a link in people's face and say "YOU'RE DUMB SO HERE'S A LINK HOW 2 MAEK DOWNLOAD BUTTON", yet he made it before. GG, WP.

Not every Boddy knows how to make the With Mod Browser Synchronised Download Button.

Hmm. I thought I had fixed that, what version do you use? And, I assume you have a Mac right?
That bug should have been fixed in the latest update.

And to get the download, go on the Discord chat. I'll give you the file there.
btw that bug is fixed for me, idk why that happened.

I fixed it a while ago, it had to do with new music I added. I removed that, as I honestly was just testing it out :p

Hmm...sorry about that. I misspelled a thing and it made them spawn :p
Though, when I tested it, it never spawned for me, so derp.

Download the update to fix it. Thanks for the response though :D

Last edited:
ok, this is f***ing ANNOYING NOW! im gonna deactivate this mod until this monster gets removed or balanced. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:`:mad:

Attachments

• Terraria_ Now with SOUND 5_9_2016 4_37_59 PM.png
    Terraria_ Now with SOUND 5_9_2016 4_37_59 PM.png
    818.2 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom