tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

it was a thing, but people complained about being unable to get things from hell to spawn because the void replaced it (i think). also this mod has died and the swamp biome and its related stuff were added to havoc mod.
I understand... Sorry for the inconvenience, then. Just really like that idea. But I wish the man luck in his next idea!

Also thank you for the like on my comment really appreciate that man *COUGH*

I never said anything about a "like", what in earth are you talking about?

Capture 2018-03-13 20_56_41.png

:)

Versions v2 and v2.001 released. Added the above Deadshroom biome and various items. I dunno, see for yourself I guess.
Note that all prior content has been removed; for all intents and purposes, this is effectively a new mod.

@GbaeHasWon the first part of your username is actually my first name in real life. (Also tmodloader works with modded biomes)
Btw here is an idea, you should make a very OP boss but after you defeat it you get some very OP armor.

@GbaeHasWon the first part of your username is actually my first name in real life. (Also tmodloader works with modded biomes)
Btw here is an idea, you should make a very OP boss but after you defeat it you get some very OP armor.
I don't enjoy making super OP things, especially when it's a small mod. The idea will likely never be added as anything but a joke.
well will the all the files be ported like pitking drone empress fly or nimbus or do you not know? well "havoc" is a destructive word and havoc in terraria includes alot of bosses
All of the Swamp content has been moved to Havoc, and as such I won't use any. I may add some bosses back in, but at the moment, I doubt they will be added back in.

Update v2.002
Added Shoomer enemy, fixed bugs with Bounceshroom. Tweaked the Dead solution. Added Soulshroom.

Had a bunch of fun testing the soulshroom for like four hours. lol.

Yesss. I like this.

I presume a fresh world would be needed?

I'd like to see many more mixed biomes involving mushrooms. Logically speaking, for Vile and Vicious shrooms, and the standard surface red shroom too.

Some other possibilities are hell and ice shrooms.

Oddities such as Granite/Marble shrooms

Last edited:
Currently, Deadshroom doesn't spawn naturally. It would simply spread due to close contact with Corrupt blocks. (so a fresh world is not needed)

And that's right. I'm going to do a "Bloodshroom" (Crimson) mushroom biome as well, and then I'll probably flesh both out a bit more before adding anything else.

Update v2.003
Fixed Soulshroom taking friendly NPC's health (i.e. town NPCs). Re-added Chaos Armor.

Last edited:
The Chaos Armor hotkey teleport works
Problem is, I have no idea what the Chaos Armor is
I press the hotkey, I teleport, no matter what
That's a problem

Back
Top Bottom