tModLoader GabeHasWon's Weapons Mod

Should I keep going?

• Total voters
I'd like to be a spriter, but I'll be busy all of this week. Here are a couple of my sprites:
Shadowflame Sword.png
Imported piskel (98).png
Imported piskel (88).png
Imported piskel (56).png

[DOUBLEPOST=1456619405,1456619237][/DOUBLEPOST]If you choose to put me on the team, I can only work today and then after friday :p

Congrats! @PhoenixBlade , you are a spriter! :D
Now, I'd like for you to do bigger sprites, so show me something like the size of the King Slime or Queen Bee.
Note: You will also have to the four through six frames animation for anything that needs it.

Right now I focus mainly on weapon and item sprites, but if you need an animation, that's perfectly fine (it just may take longer.) So, are there any small, quick things I can get started on before I'm not here tomorrow? I can also do small enemies and such

I'll mainly ask you for enemies acually, just saying. Can you make a granite burrower thing? Like a granite version of a giant worm. (No animation needed, it's a worm)

Here's the separate png files (sorry this took so long, I had to go to to Target :p):

sprite_1.png
sprite_2.png
sprite_3.png

What's next?

If you'd like, I could retexture the weapons you already have.

Attachments

• Worm Head.png
    Worm Head.png
    516 bytes · Views: 264
  • sprite_2.png
    sprite_2.png
    351 bytes · Views: 255
Last edited:
Yo this looks awesome, especially the swamp idea. Can't wait until there is more content :)
(if you want me to do some concept art type stuff... i gotchu on that) Other than that i'll probably do it anyways for fun :)

Back
Top Bottom