Gain permission to suggest things?

Axolotl_Jordan

Official Terrarian
How are you able to post a thread in suggestions? It tells me I don't have permission to. What does this mean and how do I gain permission? Because I would like to suggest an idea.
Screenshot_20200315-193437.png

You have to post in one of the subsections in the Suggestion Forums. We don't allow threads to be posted in the main section because we want members to post their threads in the appropriate subcategory that their suggestion best fits. Some of the subsections are shown in the screenshot such as NPCs & Enemies, and Equipment.

If your suggestion idea is of a larger scope beyond a single item or enemy, you may use the Portfolios/Multi topic section or use "Other" if your idea doesn't fit with any of the other subsections.

You have to post in one of the subsections in the Suggestion Forums. We don't allow threads to be posted in the main section because we want members to post their threads in the appropriate subcategory that their suggestion best fits. Some of the subsections are shown in the screenshot such as NPCs & Enemies, and Equipment.

If your suggestion idea is of a larger scope beyond a single item or enemy, you may use the Portfolios/Multi topic section or use "Other" if your idea doesn't fit with any of the other subsections.
Alright thank you, my suggestion would only be one item and possibly another critter.

Back
Top Bottom