Galactic Mod Sprite competition

Retinazer Ω

Retinazer
Galactic Mod Sprite Competition if you have not heard of the galactic mod here's a link

The rules are pretty simple and the four best sprites that get submitted will be added to the galactic Mod. this will be up for 5 weeks
If @Retinazer Ω , @Cherrizy, @(peb)ble φ , Or @Spazmatism Ω like your post that is worth 2 points, and if someone not from the galactic mod likes your post that is worth 1 point.
Same thing with Heart icon if If @Retinazer Ω , @Cherrizy, @(peb)ble φ , Or @Spazmatism Ω Use that its worth 3, and if not from the galactic mod it's worth 2 points. whoever has the most points win.

1. No Ores

2. Nothing Inappropriate (Obviously)

3. It has to be a weapon or a full set of armour

4. must have a full description of what it does and any other stats

5. No Plagiarism

6. No Enemy or boss sprites

Last edited:
Here is one of my sprites. Does this work?

pixil-frame-0 (1).png

Attachments

• pixil-gif-drawing (1).gif
    pixil-gif-drawing (1).gif
    102.9 KB · Views: 259
  • pixil-gif-drawing.gif
    pixil-gif-drawing.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 92
  • pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
NailWeapons.png
factory weapons (late pre-hardmode)
1: wrench (melee),
2: nailgun (ranged),
3: nail (ammo),
4: nailbox (ammo pouch)

I made a weapon with the ability to fire small missiles with different effects

The weapon will fire a projectile with a different effect followed by a different one.
They will make a small explosion similar to the terrablade when its projectile collides but with its corresponding color.

Weapon:
Debuff_Gun_Rezised.png

The weapon will be fast but automatic speed.

And its damage can be chosen by you but I think it would serve well as a Post-moonlord weapon.

Projectiles:

Ichor, venom, cursed flames, cold, fire

Ichor_Projectile.png
Venom_Projectile.png
Cursed_Flames_Projectile.png
Ice_Projectile.png
Fire_Projectile.png

You all are doing really good. Also, points don't matter if I pick someone to join the team. I dont have to pick anyone, and I can pick any amount

Sorry, this should have happened a while ago
I made a weapon with the ability to fire small missiles with different effects

The weapon will fire a projectile with a different effect followed by a different one.
They will make a small explosion similar to the terrablade when its projectile collides but with its corresponding color.

Weapon:
View attachment 311864

The weapon will be fast but automatic speed.

And its damage can be chosen by you but I think it would serve well as a Post-moonlord weapon.

Projectiles:

Ichor, venom, cursed flames, cold, fire

View attachment 311865 View attachment 311866 View attachment 311867 View attachment 311868 View attachment 311869
With the most points, you win. The sprite is good and the idea is even better. This might come out in a future update
I made a sword called the nautilus blade. It shoots a gravity affected seashell.

View attachment 311976
I really like your sprites and the idea is good. Even though you don’t have the most points, I will probably add this to the mod in a future update

Back
Top Bottom