NPCs & Enemies Galactic Peril - Final Boss Suggestion

What Should Galactic Peril's Name Be?

• Total voters
Wait... The summon for this boss requires you to get 27 of every fragment. Getting 20 of each fragment is bad enough for the Celestial Sigil. I think the boss looks pretty cool though.

Wait... The summon for this boss requires you to get 27 of every fragment. Getting 20 of each fragment is bad enough for the Celestial Sigil. I think the boss looks pretty cool though.
This version of the boss is outdated. It will be different in the mod

I had an idea for some new drops from Galactic Peril: a few accessories that when equipped change the set boosts given by the armor.

Summoner: Galactic Summoning Seal
New set boost: +13 Summon Slots, +10% summon damage, +75% knockback

Ranger: Universal Projectile Insignia
New set boost: +35% Ranged Damage, 10% chance to not consume ammo, 5% chance to create ammunition per enemy hit

Mage: Otherworldly Magic Insignia
New set boost: +25% Magic Damage, +20% knockback, 1% chance to refill mana per enemy hit

Melee: Astronomical Warrior Crest
New set boost: +10% Melee damage, +10% critical hit chance, Enemies struck have a 1% chance to drop Nebula Boosters

I had an idea for some new drops from Galactic Peril: a few accessories that when equipped change the set boosts given by the armor.

Summoner: Galactic Summoning Seal
New set boost: +13 Summon Slots, +10% summon damage, +75% knockback

Ranger: Universal Projectile Insignia
New set boost: +35% Ranged Damage, 10% chance to not consume ammo, 5% chance to create ammunition per enemy hit

Mage: Otherworldly Magic Insignia
New set boost: +25% Magic Damage, +20% knockback, 1% chance to refill mana per enemy hit

Melee: Astronomical Warrior Crest
New set boost: +10% Melee damage, +10% critical hit chance, Enemies struck have a 1% chance to drop Nebula Boosters
The summoner one is kinda OP

Back
Top Bottom