tModLoader Galaxite Mod

I have made a new mod called "Galaxite Mod". It adds some weapons ranging from post mechanical boss to post moon lord. This mod was created on my spare time, so most of the content arent as great as other mods. Here are a few items :

Galaxite Bar

GalaxiteBar.png

The main crafting material for the post-moon lord items
Crafted with 20 Luminite Bars for 5 Galaxite Bars

Seven Souls Necklace

SevenSoulsNecklace.png

A tribute the the game "Undertale"
+20 Armor
Crafted with 20 Luminite Bars, 10 Souls of Light, Night, Flight, Might, Fright, Sight, and 10 Life Crystals

Broken Hero Scope/Orb

BrokenHeroScope.png
/
BrokenHeroOrb.png

Used to make the True Megashark/ True Rainbow Rod
Crafted with 1 Broken Hero Sword, But cannot be turned back into the Broken Hero Sword or the opposite of the Broken Hero Materials (Broken Hero Scope --> Broken Hero Orb = X, Vice Versa)

That is it! You could explore the mod by yourself
It is recommended to use CheatSheet to explore the mod easier
This mod currently doesn't contain any NPCs

Developers :
Geraldgalaxy - Coder/Spriter
Darkpuppey - Spriter

DOWNLOAD!!!
Latest version -v0.2.1- https://www.mediafire.com/?qxb724xgep77dk7

Changelog

v0.2.0.1
The Seven Souls Necklace will no longer say "+50% Attack Damage" because that feature was broken due to a bug when this mod became a 1.3.2.1 mod

*this mod's development will continue.

v0.2

Galaxite Blade and Vortex Reaper rebalanced, and redone the materials to craft the Seven Souls Necklace

v0.1.1
Resprites by Darkpuppey

v0.1
Released

I don't put download links for old version because, who needs them!

This mod is constantly being updated, so watch for updates!

I am very sorry for the lack of content, i'm new to modding and I have school work to do, I am a young child trying to make content for terraria because i love it.

Thank you all for supporting the mod! Even if you are just reading this and not downloading I still appreciate it!

Last edited:
perhaps you could make the seven souls necklace require some of each soul? as there is seven souls in terraria, so it would be logical, as well as convenient.

Suggestion; true Megashark and Rainbow Rod should be post plantera. Reason being, you can kind of make the true weapons IMMEDIATELY after picking up the standard version, and unlike Excalibur, these two weapons are actually good. Maybe make the broken rifle scope require a rifle scope (or at LEAST ectoplasm) and the spell could... I don't even know. Something with Golem? Martians? I dunno.

I don't know if you know this, but the Seven Souls Necklace doesn't actually increase your damage by 50%. All it does is increase your defense by 20.

Back
Top Bottom