Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1603958040420.png

Sorry for the super large image. But when I use a beam weapon, whether it be the star fury or ice blade. It crashes the game. So far this is only tested in multi player. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's in single player also

Does that happen at any time, or only in the underground desert?
Does it show an error log, or does the game just closes?

Seeing that both beam weapons are in your primary slots, I does look like you can use them in other situations.

Does that happen at any time, or only in the underground desert?
Does it show an error log, or does the game just closes?

Seeing that both beam weapons are in your primary slots, I does look like you can use them in other situations.
Only in the underground desert when I am near the demon alter. And as far as I'm aware of ONLY with beam weapons. And it doesn't matter if it hits or not. Just that it's used. Also no error log. The game just shuts down

@kelmir_osue
This is actually probably being caused by the . . . demon altar sitting on top of a cactus.

When did you generate this world?
i agree with what Leinfors said, the rolling cactus breaks when any weapon hits it, the game is basically saying that the rolling cactus was broken, but the game then says it cant be broken because the demon alter is there, so it puts it back, but autobreaks, then the cycle repeats, this is a similar bug when 1.3.5 had a chest spawn on top of the queen bee larvae and breaking it would crash the game, following the same cycle as listed before.

Back
Top Bottom