PS4 Game Crash (ps4)

Moggwa

Terrarian
hi everytime i try to start the game i loas to like 18% then it crashes the game and i already tried to reinstalling it and deleting the saves but nothing works

hi everytime i try to start the game i loas to like 18% then it crashes the game and i already tried to reinstalling it and deleting the saves but nothing works

We just released an update. Can you download/install that, and confirm whether this has been fixed? Thanks!

Yes 100% of the time since that last patch. When I hit save and exit it gets to (this time 65) and crashes with a error code that suggests I update my ps4.

We just released an update. Can you download/install that, and confirm whether this has been fixed? Thanks!
hi i am updating right now and i'll let you know in like 10-15 minutes
[doublepost=1516739500,1516738975][/doublepost]
for me everything is working just fine now thanks :)

I can't grab a video because it won't save the video, when the game crashes it goes to that little xmb blue screen where you don't have the options for recording or screen shots

I can't grab a video because it won't save the video, when the game crashes it goes to that little xmb blue screen where you don't have the options for recording or screen shots

Could you turn off auto-save temporarily? I want to see if this alleviates the issue. Thanks!

Molten gear hive pack shied of cthu white horseshoe balloon frostspark boots honey comb currently in underworld about to fight WoF

i am having the same problem but it only seems to be affecting my main world which is med size crimson, i have no problem saving in my other world which is large with corruption. hope that helps track it down

I have been playing fine for days, been on a few hours today also with multiple saves no problem until that little thing popped up saying terraria added to downloads...

Back
Top Bottom