Xbox Series S/X Game crash when I try to break this

ccraw27

Terrarian
My terraria keeps crashing when I break this weird background or anything close to it. Anyone have any way to fix this.

I’m trying to get rid of it so I can build

Attachments

• 300FD26A-B31E-405B-9688-3494C69234FE.jpeg
    300FD26A-B31E-405B-9688-3494C69234FE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
ohhh. those are some corrupted blocks. and not in the corruption/crimson way like the game files way. I'm not sure how to fix that or if you even can fix that on console. maybe go back a few saves? I doubt that will work tho. :(

If they are actually not removable then you could showcase them off I guess, but if they’re file corrupted blocks then there isn’t much you can really do. The only thing I can think of is like tedit or something, but that’s not on Xbox.

If they are actually not removable then you could showcase them off I guess, but if they’re file corrupted blocks then there isn’t much you can really do. The only thing I can think of is like tedit or something, but that’s not on Xbox.
Do you think if I made a duplication of the world it would be there on the new one?

Thanks for the help, I’ll give it a shot.

Love my world haha, had it since 2018, too far to restart now lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
Thanks for the report - could I get your Xbox username so that we can check out your world?

Also, do you remember what you might’ve placed there initially? We’ve been aware of some conversion issues in the past, though these have really only pertained to sinks.

Back
Top Bottom