PS4 Game crash when reaching edge of the world.

Mansupe

Terrarian
I recently made a new world and when i reached the ocean biome i wanted to go uderwater and explore a bit more to find some chests.
But when i got close to the edge of my world my game just crashed and this happens every time on each side of my world.
Another bug i found out is that when i reach a certain depth in the Underworld that my character just dissapears and i can't go any lower i can only escape this bug by jumping.
I'm playing on a large world if that can help.
This bug isn't really that urgent but it could seriously get in the way for money farms later in the game.

I recently made a new world and when i reached the ocean biome i wanted to go uderwater and explore a bit more to find some chests.
But when i got close to the edge of my world my game just crashed and this happens every time on each side of my world.
Another bug i found out is that when i reach a certain depth in the Underworld that my character just dissapears and i can't go any lower i can only escape this bug by jumping.
I'm playing on a large world if that can help.
This bug isn't really that urgent but it could seriously get in the way for money farms later in the game.
Hi @Mansupe, welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing this info. If you haven’t already I recommend sending in this info (as well as a copy of your world) straight to Pipeworks (the console developers) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Here are instructions on how to send in your world: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

Back
Top Bottom