Switch Game crash

Ok, so this is probably happening to a lot of people. I understand that Terraria on Consoles have had a history with game crashing upon having large worlds. Mine has been ok right upto a certain point.
The problem I've been having is when I reach the Ocean Biome and try to loot chests in the ocean, the game crashes suddenly. Not just once but twice it's happened. It seems to only happen when I loot a chest while in the Ocean. Not really sure anywhere else it might crash, but so far, it's just been that particular incident. I will report if there is more crashes

Ok, so this is probably happening to a lot of people. I understand that Terraria on Consoles have had a history with game crashing upon having large worlds. Mine has been ok right upto a certain point.
The problem I've been having is when I reach the Ocean Biome and try to loot chests in the ocean, the game crashes suddenly. Not just once but twice it's happened. It seems to only happen when I loot a chest while in the Ocean. Not really sure anywhere else it might crash, but so far, it's just been that particular incident. I will report if there is more crashes
Hi @AirbendingEagle, try zooming all the way out before approaching the ocean and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom