**REPORTED** Game Crashed When Quick Stacking

Maumau

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy A03s
Game Crashed When I Quick stacked items from my Inventory to a chest or barrel.

It happens multiple times, usually when I quick stacked in bulk. Like an inventory full of items.

It happens multiple times, usually when I quick stacked in bulk. Like an inventory full of items.
Can you get it on video, or is there a pattern to when it crashes? Like quick stacking a specific item, or during a specific time of day, or trying to quickstack x many items?

Can you get it on video, or is there a pattern to when it crashes? Like quick stacking a specific item, or during a specific time of day, or trying to quickstack x many items?
I tried to recreate the crash and record it, but it won't occur.

Its started crashing like this after 29th October.

I was cutting trees, then have like half a stack of boreal, pearlwood, and ebonwood. And some tree drops and enemy loot from the biome. Some of the items ended up in my void bag.

I went to quickstack the stuff in a room full of chests and barrels – then the frame rate drops, and it crashes.
The room also had a piggy bank, safe, void vault, and defender's forge placed nearby. Other than the void vault, only the piggy bank has stuff in it, but its just some paint and coins. My current character also had the pet Eye Bone or Chester visible at that time. If that does something.

Similar things also happened when I crafted a stack of blocks like gray bricks, sandstone, or red bricks, then quickstack it. And it crashes.

It doesn't always do this, I don't know how exactly it triggers, it happened almost randomly if I quick stacked a bunch of items. I did the same stuff and have the same items in my inventory – but it sometimes crashes and sometimes it doesn't.

I tried to recreate the crash and record it, but it won't occur.

Its started crashing like this after 29th October.

I was cutting trees, then have like half a stack of boreal, pearlwood, and ebonwood. And some tree drops and enemy loot from the biome. Some of the items ended up in my void bag.

I went to quickstack the stuff in a room full of chests and barrels – then the frame rate drops, and it crashes.
The room also had a piggy bank, safe, void vault, and defender's forge placed nearby. Other than the void vault, only the piggy bank has stuff in it, but its just some paint and coins. My current character also had the pet Eye Bone or Chester visible at that time. If that does something.

Similar things also happened when I crafted a stack of blocks like gray bricks, sandstone, or red bricks, then quickstack it. And it crashes.

It doesn't always do this, I don't know how exactly it triggers, it happened almost randomly if I quick stacked a bunch of items. I did the same stuff and have the same items in my inventory – but it sometimes crashes and sometimes it doesn't.
Appreciate the report - to further look into this, would I be able to get both the player and world saves you're experiencing this crash with? This would help me see if it's a specific chest / inventory setup that might be causing problems, or if it's maybe a case of a specific device getting overworked.

Since you're on Android, these files can be located at /data/data/Com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/ within your File Explorer.

Appreciate the report - to further look into this, would I be able to get both the player and world saves you're experiencing this crash with? This would help me see if it's a specific chest / inventory setup that might be causing problems, or if it's maybe a case of a specific device getting overworked.

Since you're on Android, these files can be located at /data/data/Com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid/ within your File Explorer.
Okay, here it is.

Attachments

• Folder.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 36
Okay, here it is.
Thanks for the world! Would I be able to get your player file too? Should be labelled ".plr" - that folder just contains your map files, though it's also good to have. Additionally, are there any rough areas you stand within the world where quick stacking crashes more frequently? Less frequently? Appreciate your help once again.

PS: world looks awesome, you clearly put a lot of time into it

Thanks for the world! Would I be able to get your player file too? Should be labelled ".plr" - that folder just contains your map files, though it's also good to have. Additionally, are there any rough areas you stand within the world where quick stacking crashes more frequently? Less frequently? Appreciate your help once again.

PS: world looks awesome, you clearly put a lot of time into it
Whoops! Forgot to include it in. Here you go.

Three areas actually, regarding to areas where I always quickstack and crashes. The area on the left next to spawn, in the start of the jungle biome – it is my old boss arena, its on the barrels used for storing banners. Crash happened once here, same day when first crash happens, but did not occur again the next time I reentered the game.

Then go inside the gray stone "fortress" right from spawn, then go right until its the room wheres the Christmas tree's at, its in the staircases next to it – just close enough to quick stack items to several chests on the room with the dressers and the small room labelled as "Pantry". Crash sometimes happened here, but I'm not sure how many. In here, it once crashed after I quick stack some items then talk to the Guide.

And this third and last area is where the crash often happens. Go from the rope elevator just under the room next to the Christmas room. Its down a room where the Clothier lives, and it is the largest room in the fortress – the storage room where's theres a lot of chests. Its on an exact spot where its possible to quick stack items all at once to chests and piggy bank, safe, maybe dresser, defender's forge, and void vault. Sometimes, its not just that spot, sometimes its around the topmost chests where it almost touch the ceiling, just on top of the room's entrance.

Extra notes,
World exists since 1.3 . It has "cheat" items. It entered multiplayer four times. World contained items and blocks from six half mined small worlds. World was frequently used.
Player character used inventory editor. The character was imported from PC.
In case this information helps.

-
Thank you! It is one of my first worlds and the one that I often took care of, thank you for the compliment!

Attachments

• -2.plr
    3.9 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom