Mobile Game crashes every time I load my world

Hi, I play on terraria mobile (iPad and iphone) and have been working on a medium sized world for a while (almost 80hrs) now.

Problem:
The game crashes and I am sent to the Home Screen every time I try to load the world (attached below)

Checks done:
I first closed terraria and tried again (didn't work)
Then I reset my phone (didn't work)
I used a different account and tried logging into the world (didn't work)
I used my normal account and tried logging into a different world (worked)
I used a different account and tried logging into a different world (worked)
I exported the world to my iPad and tried playing on it with a different account (didn't work)

Background:
Ive played on the world for 79:48:09 and the current progression is post golem (I haven't defeated duke, empress, frost, deer, or pumpkin).
I believe the source of the problem is my recent building projects: the last time played on the world I spent 3 hours destroying a large area for a storage/boss fight area. I placed a lot of stone bricks and a couple stacks (9999) stone walls.

Attachments:
I have attached a image of my world taken from terramap, and a .wld copy of my world.

If any of you know the cause of the crashes or any way to fix my world please tell me!
Survival.png

Attachments

• … 2.wld
    6.7 MB · Views: 29
Hi, I play on terraria mobile (iPad and iphone) and have been working on a medium sized world for a while (almost 80hrs) now.

Problem:
The game crashes and I am sent to the Home Screen every time I try to load the world (attached below)

Checks done:
I first closed terraria and tried again (didn't work)
Then I reset my phone (didn't work)
I used a different account and tried logging into the world (didn't work)
I used my normal account and tried logging into a different world (worked)
I used a different account and tried logging into a different world (worked)
I exported the world to my iPad and tried playing on it with a different account (didn't work)

Background:
Ive played on the world for 79:48:09 and the current progression is post golem (I haven't defeated duke, empress, frost, deer, or pumpkin).
I believe the source of the problem is my recent building projects: the last time played on the world I spent 3 hours destroying a large area for a storage/boss fight area. I placed a lot of stone bricks and a couple stacks (9999) stone walls.

Attachments:
I have attached a image of my world taken from terramap, and a .wld copy of my world.

If any of you know the cause of the crashes or any way to fix my world please tell me!
View attachment 408539
Hi Alan, I’m sorry to say that the world crashes for me on start up also. Unless you have a copy of the world file before it started giving you problems, I’m not sure that there is a way to rollback whatever happened to make it crash.

Back
Top Bottom