tModLoader Game crashes everytime i see this thing

TreeT

Terrarian
So I downloaded calamity and thorium mod. It did go well in the first hours but then i got to the abyss biome and everytime i got to this "house" (its like much tech things there) and I see this ghost like entity in this house my game crashes and i have the log here:

[18:49:17] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.NotSupportedException: XNA Framework Reach profile requires TextureAddressMode to be Clamp when using texture sizes that are not powers of two.
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.ProfileCapabilities.ThrowNotSupportedException(String message)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.VerifyCanDraw(Boolean bUserPrimitives, Boolean bIndexedPrimitives)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.DrawIndexedPrimitives(PrimitiveType primitiveType, Int32 baseVertex, Int32 minVertexIndex, Int32 numVertices, Int32 startIndex, Int32 primitiveCount)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.PlatformRenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
bei Terraria.Main.RenderTiles2()
bei Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
bei Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

also it happens on hell where i saw some pipes that came from a house (also tech) and it crashed again. I dont wannt to disable calamity bc its really good and got too much into it to disable it.

Just made an account to say that i thought it was interesting that similar thing happened to me. Dont have Thorium mod but was exploring space after getting rocket boots and when i got close up to the arsenal lab up there my game crashed, even inched my way toward it. Tried like 4-5 times, maybe cant load the laser turrets for me? hell idk. Sulfurous sea worked just fine as well as other ingame stuff, didnt get far enough to see any other labs other than planetoid one.

Back
Top Bottom