Mobile Game crashes loading some worlds

Dangedifiknow

Empress of Light
Ram 1gb, Bluetooth Yes, CPU Speed 1.3 GHz (4 Core)

I have 3 worlds--2 made previous to the last update (Amazon 12801), 1 made after. All worlds worked fine (about a week) until today. I was working on moving my collected things from an older world to the new. After exiting the new to return to the old, the old world stopped loading about 1/3 of the way and Terraria crashed. I tried again and crashed. I tried the new world, same results. I restarted my tablet, same results. I tried to enter the third (HM) world, it loaded fine. Creating new normal and expanded worlds seem fine too. I do not have cloud backups. I also tried (although I felt it was not likely to work) doing a local backup of the old world, it crashes during loading as well. I really hope there's a possible fix besides starting over again. (Fingers crossed, incense candles burning, checking my good karma bank and loads of wishful thinking. :) )

To me, sadly it sounds like a classic case of corruption. Most of the time there's no way to fix this issue but start again. Always make sure that the saving logo has disappeared before closing the world.

I agree with darthmorf. I'm sorry to say that it sounds like those two worlds got corrupted during the save process.

You can try to see if 505 Games has any thoughts on it by opening a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to sign up to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/support/home

Back
Top Bottom