PC Game crashes when I die, make a new character, and make a new world.

EyebrowBandit

Terrarian
Hi all, been playing Terraria for a long time on console, and picked it up on PC. played for 72 hours with no issues. But now, I have a problem. My friend helped me install tModloader awhile back, but I wanted to play vanilla with some friends. As soon as I uninstalled it, my game kept crashing. I have the error code, tried different fixes, and nothing works. Even restoring the game to last year didn't work. Any way to fix this? (I also don't have the "Players" and "Worlds" folder if that helps.)

Attachments

• terraria error.png
    terraria error.png
    105 KB · Views: 69
Hi all, been playing Terraria for a long time on console, and picked it up on PC. played for 72 hours with no issues. But now, I have a problem. My friend helped me install tModloader awhile back, but I wanted to play vanilla with some friends. As soon as I uninstalled it, my game kept crashing. I have the error code, tried different fixes, and nothing works. Even restoring the game to last year didn't work. Any way to fix this? (I also don't have the "Players" and "Worlds" folder if that helps.)

You mixed up tmodloader and vanilla somehow, you will either need to find out what you mixed up or DELETE everything related to Terraria and start fresh off with clean files. That means uninstalling and deleting remnant files from tmodloader and vanilla in My Games folder.

Actually, the error is because the game is having problems loading textures (which for some reason seems to have been disposed?).
Just reinstall the game and it may solve the issue.

Back
Top Bottom