Switch game crashes when I reach the ocean

zorq

Terrarian
hello I hope you are all are doing well,i recently started a newplaythrough and decided to build a skysail but whenever I reach a certain part at the ocean it crashes my game
how do I prevent this from happening

hello I hope you are all are doing well,i recently started a newplaythrough and decided to build a skysail but whenever I reach a certain part at the ocean it crashes my game
how do I prevent this from happening
Hi there @zorq, one workaround that works for most people is to zoom all the way out before approaching the right ocean area.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021. Switch will follow shortly afterwards.
You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Hi there @zorq, one workaround that works for most people is to zoom all the way out before approaching the right ocean area.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021. Switch will follow shortly afterwards.
You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game
thank you I also placed a few blocks before the crashing point so I don't accidentally go there

Back
Top Bottom