Mobile Game Crashes When Killed By Moon Lord

I was using Terraprisma and Kaleidoscope.
So maybe it's a problem with your phone / with the mobile version (I asked you what you used during the battle because there is a bug that makes you crash if you use the Stardust dragon)
Anyway it happened to me too but since he despawns when you die it doesn't change much (I suggest you to back-up your world before defeating the last pillar so you don't have to destroy them all the times)

That's what I did, and it might be my phone, tbh I have no clue. At first, I thought it was just the Phantasmal Deathray, but then I was killed by a phantasmal sphere and as soon as the projectile made contact with me, the game would crash. It's super annoying and I can't finish my playthrough now until it's either fixed or I get a different phone :3

That's what I did, and it might be my phone, tbh I have no clue. At first, I thought it was just the Phantasmal Deathray, but then I was killed by a phantasmal sphere and as soon as the projectile made contact with me, the game would crash. It's super annoying and I can't finish my playthrough now until it's either fixed or I get a different phone :3
You can still try with: Hallowed armor, brain of confusion and master ninja gear (to avoid attacks) and rod of discord (to avoid the phantasmal deathray). I suggest you to watch zuzucorn summoner guide (Terraria 1.4 Summoner Progression Guide Series) and his rod of discord farm tutorial:

Lmao I don't think I'll need any help with this boss fight, no offense. It'll just take me a few tries and I don't want to have to reopen my game every time I make a fatal mistake, that's all. Btw I've been playing this game for 3+ years, and I play summoner main, so I appreciate the help, but I don't think I need it lol.

It seems that every time I die to ML in master mode, the game crashes(technically on Journey but you know).
Hi there @DarkLeviathan516, I just deliberately died to master mode moon lord in a Journey world and it didn’t crash for me. Have you tried lowering some of the settings before you do the fight? Turning all graphics to low, turning off the map and screen effects can help, as well as turning off backgrounds.

Back
Top Bottom