Xbox One Game crashes when sorting chests

I've just finished the Martian invasion and some of the items cause the game to crash to xbox home if they are in a chest when it's sorted.

• Xenopopper
  • Charged blaster cannon
  • Laser machine gun - variable seems to be of there's more than one in the chest
These are the ones that have caused it for me.

That's strange. Perhaps you were offline when the crashes happened and then when the Xbox connected to internet, the patch was downloaded.

I can also confirm this bug on the Nintendo switch version as well. Game is updated to newest version and everything save the soundtrack freezes after hitting "sort" on my "Melee Weapons" chest and my "Potions/Buff" chest. This is very dis heartening as it always seems to happen quite a while after my most recent autosave. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

PS-will update soon with specific items causing this to happen.

My Godly Code 1 was causing my Melee Weapons chest to crash when sorting. Testing Potions chest now.

Addendum - Retried Melee test. Seems its not a specific item causing the glitch, but a combination of specific items in chest at same time, or a specific number of items in same chest when sorting, or how items are sorted prior to pressing "sort" button. Further testing needed.

I can also confirm this bug on the Nintendo switch version as well. Game is updated to newest version and everything save the soundtrack freezes after hitting "sort" on my "Melee Weapons" chest and my "Potions/Buff" chest. This is very dis heartening as it always seems to happen quite a while after my most recent autosave. Please fix as soon as possible. Thank you.

PS-will update soon with specific items causing this to happen.

My Godly Code 1 was causing my Melee Weapons chest to crash when sorting. Testing Potions chest now.

Addendum - Retried Melee test. Seems its not a specific item causing the glitch, but a combination of specific items in chest at same time, or a specific number of items in same chest when sorting, or how items are sorted prior to pressing "sort" button. Further testing needed.
If you’re able to reproduce the crash and share the details of what situation causes the crash, that’s be great @SgtDeadpool. Thanks for testing.

Back
Top Bottom