Mac Game crashes when texture packs are used

Cyanopsia

King Slime
Pretty much as the title states. I made sure to name the .zip file and its contents correctly, I used the right file format for the textures, and I made sure it was in the right directory. The game crashes before it even launches properly every time. I also tried using the example texture pack, which also resulted in a crash.

You verified it's only when texture packs are being used correct? If you disable "UseExperimentalFeatures" thus disabling texture packs your game launches correctly?

I would suggest enabling logging to see if we can get any more clues as show in this video:

You verified it's only when texture packs are being used correct? If you disable "UseExperimentalFeatures" thus disabling texture packs your game launches correctly?
Yes, that is correct. The game runs just fine otherwise, so it must be an issue with texture packs.

I would suggest enabling logging to see if we can get any more clues.
Unfortunately the logs don't give much detail; they simply say "Error Logging Enabled", though I assume the lack of anything else means the game quits before it even begins to open.

Unfortunately I can't find any on going issues related to Mac and texture packs, and I do not own any Mac environments to help with testing. Hopefully someone with access to a Mac will come along and help out. Sorry that I am unable to assist you with this.

Unfortunately I can't find any on going issues related to Mac and texture packs, and I do not own any Mac environments to help with testing. Hopefully someone with access to a Mac will come along and help out. Sorry that I am unable to assist you with this.
Np, thank you for trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom