Resolved Game crashes when trying to download legacy worlds

good news: I DID IT
I FINALLY DID IT

i found both the issue and how to fix it.
thanks you for being patient with me @Grumpy Squid .
it seems the issue is that the cloud can ONLY give you worlds that HAVE been uploaded to the cloud on the LAST patch for the old gen consoles because everything before that is outdated or hasn't been prepared for conversion by pipe works.
i just got my ps3 and reuploaded everything on it to the cloud and it works now.
though the cloud takes really long to load i have been able to download my old worlds.

I'm happy to hear that! Nice!

If you have any other questions let me know.

Have fun!
thanks you so so much for helping me on this.
had you not i would still be complaining and looking around in threads trying to get it fixed.
again thanks you so much for this and i hope the best for you in these times.
[doublepost=1529612419,1529612208][/doublepost]@Nike Leon sorry for the ping, but can you change the thread's status to solved? i can't seem to edit that in myself.
thanks in advance!

good news: I DID IT
I FINALLY DID IT

i found both the issue and how to fix it.
thanks you for being patient with me @Grumpy Squid .
it seems the issue is that the cloud can ONLY give you worlds that HAVE been uploaded to the cloud on the LAST patch for the old gen consoles because everything before that is outdated or hasn't been prepared for conversion by pipe works.
i just got my ps3 and reuploaded everything on it to the cloud and it works now.
though the cloud takes really long to load i have been able to download my old worlds.

@meemoo1407 I'm glad you got it to work! I have the exact same problem and I'm gonna try the fix. Just one question: When uploading, did you use the PS3 cloud save (PS Plus) or Cross save?

Back
Top Bottom