Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Mac OSX 10.10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi there,

i've been playing terraria for close to 200 hours then i've decided to play it with bluetooth speakers and that's when issues happened.

• The game sometime start and sometime remains "frozen" at the start, not even the screen is appearing
  • When it starts, the audio is at zero %, both sounds and music.
  • If i try to raise the volume using the game audio controls, the game crash and exit.
  • If i try to play mute, the game crash after loading the world, in a matter of seconds.
If i connect some wired headphones it works normally.

This is the log file of the last run:

Error Logging Enabled.
FNA3D Driver: OpenGL
OpenGL Renderer: Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine
OpenGL Driver: 2.1 INTEL-12.10.17
OpenGL Vendor: Intel Inc.
MojoShader Profile: glsl120
Resolution changed to: 800x600.
Resolution changed to: 1440x854.
Failed to create mastering voice!
Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: RzChromaSDK.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x0000a] in <8c07c3cdd7864c0d825c805f1009b3e7>:0
Corsair RGB not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: CUESDK_2015.dll assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.NativeMethods.CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x00014] in <8c07c3cdd7864c0d825c805f1009b3e7>:0
Logitech RGB not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: LogitechLedEnginesWrapper assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.NativeMethods.LogiLedInit()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Logitech.LogitechDeviceGroup.Initialize () [0x0000a] in <8c07c3cdd7864c0d825c805f1009b3e7>:0

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom