Resolved [Mobile] Game Crashing Upon World Load

SquidCake

Terrarian
Can someone help me with the mobile version of Terraria crashing? I'm trying to play on my medium world on an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 13.7. The world crashes either after settling liquids/drawing. It wasn't crashing when i first created the world, then after doing some exploring (underground) and building the world started crashing upon loading it up. So i turned my lighting down to trippy, no big deal. Keep playing, quit after a while of more exploring and building, come back and world is crashing again. Finally i turn my graphics settings all the way down and disable the map and I'm actually able to play. Then after even more exploring i quit and try to come back on today, and the world crashes at minimum settings. Keep in mind this all happened before I even got to gold tools/beat the EoC. I haven't even gotten out of the starting biome yet. I can't access my world and now I'm really sad because I can't play anymore. What can I do to keep playing on my world?

So, I've found a solution to my issue. Apparently restarting my phone (not swipe-refreshing the apps) gets rid of this issue. Not sure if this is a phone issue or a memory leak from the app, but all is working again now.

So, I've found a solution to my issue. Apparently restarting my phone (not swipe-refreshing the apps) gets rid of this issue. Not sure if this is a phone issue or a memory leak from the app, but all is working again now.
Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you @SquidCake, I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue and can play.

Back
Top Bottom