Game Crashing

NotPhrog

Terrarian
So recently I got a new computer and hadn't played Terraria in a while. I decided since my friend had gotten back into the game that I would want to as well and reinstalled the game. As I tried joining him however or just joining anything a crash message pops up. I've tried reinstalling it, reinstalling the entire thing including the files but nothing seems to work. Any time I either try and join through steam, or host no matter what it crashes. I even just tried opening singleplayer and it crashed. I can provide clips through OverWolf if you need further info. Side note my Microsoft was recently hacked so if I need OneDrive to play or access the game then that would be the issue as according to my computer "OneDrive isn't signed in." I should get the account back soon so that shouldn't take too long if that's the issue. Thank You
-Very Confused Phrog
1673728072811.png

So I tried opening the game on TModLoader and seeing if maybe multiplayer could work on that but it crashed again saying I'm not logged into OneDrive so I believe that's the issue I'm having.

Not sure what's going on. A suggestion I've seen is "uninstall, delete all terraria from the computer, delete all terraria from your one drive, only use one drive via web access and not installed folders on your PC if you must use it, and reinstall terraria".

Back
Top Bottom