3DS GAME CRASHING

my game kept on crashing when i opened my world map. and when i was about to leave the ocean, i swung my sword, and it crashed. i remember saving befour the eye of cathulu wich is before i went to explore the right side of my world creation spawn, this was my 5th world and one of my worlds is in hard mode (i did not get the pwnhammer when i was done fighting wof). my invatory was full, even my safe and my piggy bank was full, so i think i know what caused the crash. i am hoping that the 1.3 update will fix the world map crashing and the full invatory with full safe and full pig-bank. people say that to fix the crashing. you have to turn off your wifi and remove animated things from your home. if it doese not fix the crashing, i will stop playing this game and play paper jam instead.​

my game kept on crashing when i opened my world map. and when i was about to leave the ocean, i swung my sword, and it crashed. i remember saving befour the eye of cathulu wich is before i went to explore the right side of my world creation spawn, this was my 5th world and one of my worlds is in hard mode (i did not get the pwnhammer when i was done fighting wof). my invatory was full, even my safe and my piggy bank was full, so i think i know what caused the crash. i am hoping that the 1.3 update will fix the world map crashing and the full invatory with full safe and full pig-bank. people say that to fix the crashing. you have to turn off your wifi and remove animated things from your home. if it doese not fix the crashing, i will stop playing this game and play paper jam instead.​
The 3DS version of Terraria will not receive the 1.3 update due to system limitations.

Wow. Im not the only one. Its a flipping miracle. Ive crashed so many tiems and sometimes in my best world its will stop halfway through loading and crash. Though everybody, i believe i know one reason for the crashes, SLOPES!
Ive placed alot of slopes and usually i crahs after having a certain amount in my world. I wish so bad that this problem will be fixed so i cna build stuff with more slopes. YOU HEAR THAT 505?
FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!! Or you might lose your players on 3DS.
[doublepost=1541275644,1541275507][/doublepost]Oh wow! System limitations! That explains SO much. What could you do to fix that problem?
HAVE A TALK WITH NINTENDO!
[doublepost=1541275674][/doublepost]Ugh.

My terraria world was also experiencing some crashes, but i found out the problem. I have one too many chests, so i had to delete the entire world and start anew.

Wow. Im not the only one. Its a flipping miracle. Ive crashed so many tiems and sometimes in my best world its will stop halfway through loading and crash. Though everybody, i believe i know one reason for the crashes, SLOPES!
Ive placed alot of slopes and usually i crahs after having a certain amount in my world. I wish so bad that this problem will be fixed so i cna build stuff with more slopes. YOU HEAR THAT 505?
FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!! Or you might lose your players on 3DS.
[doublepost=1541275644,1541275507][/doublepost]Oh wow! System limitations! That explains SO much. What could you do to fix that problem?
HAVE A TALK WITH NINTENDO!
[doublepost=1541275674][/doublepost]Ugh.
well..how many players still even play on 3ds compared to xbox one or even xbox 360? not a lot

Back
Top Bottom