Mobile Game crashingen when loading world

NASA

Terrarian
Well i wanted to enter a world and the game kept crashingen. I restarted my phone. Nothing happened. Then Ive removed and downloader the game back. Still nothing happened. Can someone help me please?

Well i wanted to enter a world and the game kept crashingen. I restarted my phone. Nothing happened. Then Ive removed and downloader the game back. Still nothing happened. Can someone help me please?
If one world is consistently crashing on you and won't load, and if you can go into other new or existing worlds just fine, I'm sorry to say that the crashing world is very likely a corrupted game file now and cannot be recovered.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the world before it was corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

Sorry I don't have better news. If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any better news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Welp i backuped the corrupted one. Rip my rare stuff. Meh now i'm thinking what Ive lost, it Will take Maybe a lot of time to get it back :v. Lost almost everything, pets, all the boss drops. Dungeon drops.... I still got rare stuff in my piggybank and save. Like the 4 biome weapons. I guess ill just start a new world and try to get my items back. It's just a game so ill accept it i guess :p

Welp i backuped the corrupted one. Rip my rare stuff. Meh now i'm thinking what Ive lost, it Will take Maybe a lot of time to get it back :v. Lost almost everything, pets, all the boss drops. Dungeon drops.... I still got rare stuff in my piggybank and save. Like the 4 biome weapons. I guess ill just start a new world and try to get my items back. It's just a game so ill accept it i guess :p
I know, it's a bummer when a file gets corrupted. I've never had it happen to me in Terraria (either mobile, console, or PC), but when it's happened with other computer files, I was always glad that I had a backup.

Well i think i can get everything back but it will take a bit of time. I just hope that my world will be complete before the 1.3 update. Thanks anyways for telling me what happened.

Bit of info on how to prevent this from happening in the future, when making significant changes to your world such as building a massive house or putting a bunch of items in chests, make sure to let your game save for just under a minute before exiting, because it seems on older devices instead of deleting premature data, it just saves it which screws stuff up. I'd also advise against just quitting the app instead of pause menu exiting, often this can lead to preventing the game from saving properly as well.

Back
Top Bottom