PC game data deleted

xnplasma

Terrarian
So, I was playing the game like usual, saved and exited the game. When I log back in later, it doesn't let me open the character. it shows none of the equipment on the character, and when I take it off of the cloud and reset, it loads a save from quite some time ago (90 hours ago). I had all of my valuable items on me, and can no longer access my money from the piggy bank or void vault. Is there any possible fix to this problem?

I just had the same thing happen to me. Not too sure what to do, I went into my files but I only have .map files? Kind of upset, just got into the game recently and was about to finish the game. My character is the default, and I can't hit the play button.

Okay, I wasn't gonna post anything since it only happened once, but it's starting to happen a lot more. I lost two character save files, and one map save file in the matter of two days. I'm starting to get irritated with this problem considering I spent upwards of 5 hours on both of those characters. I checked my recycle bin, and sure enough, there's my save files. I tried to reacquire them to no avail, so now I pretty much have to start over again, how could I get the game data back if it recycles both my character file, and backup. Also, I turned on cloud save to try to "move" it, well turns out I can't recover those either. Help??

Back
Top Bottom