Game Design Talk: Gauging Interest

Xylia

Terrarian
So, over on Chucklefish Forums, I did a series of threads called "Game Design Talk". These are threads where I notice elements of game design, good and bad, that I talk about and provide my thoughts on such things, in the hopes of reaching would-be game designers who might see this kind of thing and it could influence any future games being made, or at least, to have fun conversations about the games we play.

The first several got good conversations going, but sadly I think CF forums are basically dead these days and I post these threads there nowadays and all I hear are crickets so I thought perhaps I'd move them over here, but first I wanted to gauge to see if there is any interest in such a thing over here.

Well, the first one I posted was on CF, so I just naturally continued the threads there, as that's where I posted the first one. And yeah, there's really not much going on there other than a few holdouts, die-hard Starbound fans who still play that game.

If it weren't for FU, I think Starbound would probably be mostly dead in the water, lol. No offense against the game itself, but.... they really didn't keep up with the content flow all that well.

Back
Top Bottom