Xbox One Game doesn't autosave?

DigiDysce

Terrarian
Why put a message saying the game saves at certain points, only for it to undo 8 hours of work when the game crashes?

Possibly. Still a big problem, though. I don't want to play the game anymore at all right this moment. It's a lot of time to lose, you know?

I was going to post a thread about this but saw yours so I hope you don't mind.

After 5 hours of hardcore building last night (autosaving like every 5-10 minutes) I woke up this morning to find that all of my work was for nothing. When I attempted to Save & Exit last night the game froze with a spinning sunflower so I had to do a hard reset before turning off my console for the night. Log in this morning to find out that my world was reverted back to the way it was when I first started playing last night so I ended up losing 5 hours worth of progress. While it was fun at the time it won't be fun repeating everything today and hoping that it sticks. This is unacceptable for a game that has been out for 7 years with an update that is now 2 months old.

Can we please get some word on this from a rep so that we know that it's at least being looked into?

Can we please get a separate Save option so that it's not tied to Exiting the game?

Can we please get an AutoSave that actually saves your progress?

I find it hard to believe that with 10-20 saves per hour for 5 hours that 50-100 saves were all corrupted. If so, then there's a huge problem with your game that needs utmost attention. Please.

Also, is there a list of Known Bugs somewhere that I could peruse before submitting my own bug reports?

I was going to post a thread about this but saw yours so I hope you don't mind.

After 5 hours of hardcore building last night (autosaving like every 5-10 minutes) I woke up this morning to find that all of my work was for nothing. When I attempted to Save & Exit last night the game froze with a spinning sunflower so I had to do a hard reset before turning off my console for the night. Log in this morning to find out that my world was reverted back to the way it was when I first started playing last night so I ended up losing 5 hours worth of progress. While it was fun at the time it won't be fun repeating everything today and hoping that it sticks. This is unacceptable for a game that has been out for 7 years with an update that is now 2 months old.

Can we please get some word on this from a rep so that we know that it's at least being looked into?

Can we please get a separate Save option so that it's not tied to Exiting the game?

Can we please get an AutoSave that actually saves your progress?

I find it hard to believe that with 10-20 saves per hour for 5 hours that 50-100 saves were all corrupted. If so, then there's a huge problem with your game that needs utmost attention. Please.

Also, is there a list of Known Bugs somewhere that I could peruse before submitting my own bug reports?

It just happened again. I'd beaten all three mechanical bosses, was working towards clearing the jungle, had to save and quit, it froze, force closed the game, lost all progress from today. It's like I'm at the very beginning of hardmode again. It'd be nice if they'd try to make sure these bugs were fixed soon, or I'll be quitting for good!

It's attrocious. I don't even know what to say about it any more. The game is a garbage truck on fire since 1.3 and there are so many fundimentally broken parts of it I just shake my head at it now. Haven't even looked here for weeks because the game is so bad it's ruining it for me, and first time back and all I see is threads like this with issues that fundimental break the game. Eeesh

Back
Top Bottom