Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1617381152019.png

I don't know much but you might have to try reinstalling the app (make sure you save world and character to cloud)

I've seen a few of these reports, so I have logged a ticket for the developers to investigate.

@h546, @SharpsDark and @CrisCross565 - is there any additional information you may be able to provide that could assist with investigation and resolution?
- Were things working in 1.4.2? Or an earlier version of Terraria?
- Are you using any resource packs or changing any music? If yes, does it work if the resource packs are removed/disabled?
- What kind of audio device(s) do you normally use? (E.g. headphones, speakers)
- Anything else you think might be relevant. :)

I've seen a few of these reports, so I have logged a ticket for the developers to investigate.

@h546, @SharpsDark and @CrisCross565 - is there any additional information you may be able to provide that could assist with investigation and resolution?
- Were things working in 1.4.2? Or an earlier version of Terraria?
- Are you using any resource packs or changing any music? If yes, does it work if the resource packs are removed/disabled?
- What kind of audio device(s) do you normally use? (E.g. headphones, speakers)
- Anything else you think might be relevant. :)
1. Similar reports in the Chinese community, 1.4.1.* working but not 1.4.2 or 1.4.2.1
2. No, most of them just download/update the game from Steam and crash
3. Not clear, but several people said it works after plugging in the headphone

This is an issue which appears to be happening when people do not have a valid/detected audio device plugged in. Try using alternative headphones or speakers, and see if the issue is resolved!

Meanwhile, we are discussing how to address the issue on our end.

Back
Top Bottom